OT: where do you live? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

Mobile, AL

originally from Manchester, NH

Last edited:
Rutland (Rut-Vegas), Vermont...just east of the NY border in central Vermont.

Originally from Auburn, NY

How is your Orthodonist practice working out?

BTW, currently in Alamo Heights, TX (San Antonio)

Rutland (Rut-Vegas), Vermont...just east of the NY border in central Vermont.

Originally from Auburn, NY

You getting the snow now as well.? This is going to be a good one. Definitely hitting the slopes on Friday. Maybe tomorrow as well.

Grew up in Syracuse from 1970 until college graduation in '88 with a couple stops in other places.

Currently reside Northern NJ...

Last edited:
Arlington, Virginia...

by way of Washington DC, Syracuse, NY, Auburn, NY.

Simple question. Still a couple days until we play so thought this would be interesting. I know we've got fans from all over the place on here so I was curious how many states we represent. Simple answer- not where you grew up, but where you currently reside and rock your orange.

Me: Tallmadge, Ohio (suburb of Akron).

Under a rock.

From Armonk, NY, to Syracuse (for school), to White Plains, to Brooklyn to Manhattan (five different addresses) to Westport, CT, to Southport, CT (where I've lived for the past 18 years).

Aside from four years in Syracuse, I've never lived outside Metro NYC... and never lived more than 50 miles from Times Square (in spite of moving 11 times!).

Last edited:
You getting the snow now as well.? This is going to be a good one. Definitely hitting the slopes on Friday. Maybe tomorrow as well.

Yeah, we're supposed to get around 2 feet by Thursday night. I'm still planning on learning to ski, but the snow tube park at Killington is a really fun place to take my son.