OT: where do you live? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

Current: Burlington, Iowa

Past: Cherry Point/Havelock, NC; El Paso, Tx

Raised: Colosse,NY(graduated from Mexico, NY)

Born: Virginia Beach, Va

Raised in a small Monmouth County, NJ beach town. Manhattan for the last 10ish years.

Live in Essex County, NJ, but very much miss my home state and where I was born and raised. Queensborough, NYC!

Currently live in Phoenix, AZ
Past: West New York, NJ ( 1year), Montville, NJ (15 years), Rye Brook, NY (8 years), Toronto (2 years), Livingston, NJ (8 years), Manhattan (3 years)
Born and raised Gloversville, NY But went to New Hampton, NH prep for high school Home of Lawrence Moten and incoming player Tyler Lydon.

small world, i grew up in pulaski moved here in 81, and low and behold one of my childhood friends lives about 6 miles down the road. where did u watch nc game?

I can't remember. Just spent 10 minutes looking online to see if I can figure it out, but nothing looks familiar. I'm thinking the place closed. Been to a bunch of different places in that town, including Prison Brews, Das Stein Haus, and Paddy Malones (was there for St. Paddy's day the same year I believe).

Born in Syracuse lived there until I was 21, moved to south Florida (Boca Raton) for 5 years. Then moved back to NY and living in Poughkeepsie, NY

Seriously is. Most people just write off NJ after traveling through the likes of Newark and Secaucus. I'm seriously contemplating buying a condo or something down there after my lease is up in the city. I miss the burbs and don't mind the train ride to and from work.

Although it's hard to beat my current backyard:

View attachment 8910

damn. my officer is moving to one battery park in a couple of months.

Born in Syracuse lived there until I was 21, moved to south Florida (Boca Raton) for 5 years. Then moved back to NY and living in Poughkeepsie, NY

"Ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?"

For the Brooklyn people, where in Brooklyn do you live? I live in Marine Park but am originally from Canarsie.

i visist that hole of a driving range in marine park from time to time.

Xenia, OH (more then likely the only person on the board who lives in a city that starts with an X). Grew up in Syracuse on Greenwood Pl. right near Wescott St. and Euclid, used to walk to class ('05 grad) and the Dome from my folks house. It was beautiful.

I was stationed at Wright-Patterson. Xenia was a nice quiet town back then. Spent many days hiking near Antioch College and Young's Dairy.

Auburn, NY. Born and raised. Home of the electric chair.

Originally representing the huge city of Port Byron, NY. What what.

I was stationed at Wright-Patterson. Xenia was a nice quiet town back then. Spent many days hiking near Antioch College and Young's Dairy.

Xenia. Interesting. Ever seen or heard of the movie Gummo?

Born and raised in the East Syracuse area (Fremont), made a couple of pit stops in Ft Wayne, IN and Potsdam NY for college then headed to Charles Cty, MD for work. Came back 30 years ago and settled in Liverpool.