OT- "Wicked" | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT- "Wicked"

I would like to see Glengarry Glen Ross though, being I enjoyed the dialogue in the film as much as I did.
you might be disappointed . . . the electrifying Alec Baldwin character does not exist in the stage play

to the OP: I love Wicked. I've seen it 4 times (my wife has seen it 7 times). It is making a return to LA and I expect to see it again.

The set was awesome. Story was good enough. I'd probably see Wicked again.

(Not for nothing.) As shows go, though, my first pick for New York this fall would be the Mike Nichols revival of Betrayal. If you're seeing a second show, I hear really good things; it's at the Barrymore.

Your mood?
Yeah. Large group. Many of whom I don't really socialize with. Crappy dinner. Some other stuff I didn't realize at the time.
By curtain, I didn't want to be there

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

That's all great and swell, but who wins the family toilet clogging contest on Thanksgiving in the family?

That's all great and swell, but who wins the family toilet clogging contest on Thanksgiving in the family?
I courtesy flush. Multiple times if needed.

Oh, sorry edowd - that was directed toward the Marsh family. It's his calling card and I was curious if his brother was as good at it as him...

From what I hear, a courtesy flush from Marsh doesn't work since his first deposit displaces all the water out of the bowl. :)

Oh, sorry edowd - that was directed toward the Marsh family. It's his calling card and I was curious if his brother was as good at it as him...

From what I hear, a courtesy flush from Marsh doesn't work since his first deposit displaces all the water out of the bowl. :)
You know these jabronies? Are you their cousin they avoid?

I knew you were talking to the brothers Grimm I just has to interject. I'm obnoxious like that.

Wasn't there a South Park episode about this...

Randy takes Sharon to see "Wicked" and then he takes to her NYC and Broadway because of the benefits he was getting for taking her to all those Broadway shows.

You know these jabronies? Are you their cousin they avoid?

I knew you were talking to the brothers Grimm I just has to interject. I'm obnoxious like that.

Hah no I don't know them personally - there was a thread a long time ago where Marsh admitted his adeptness at clogging toilets so once in a while I bring it back because that was the point where I realized he's even cooler than any of us thought.

Lol if clogging a toilet is cool. Consider Marsh Myles Davis.
Hah no I don't know them personally - there was a thread a long time ago where Marsh admitted his adeptness at clogging toilets so once in a while I bring it back because that was the point where I realized he's even cooler than any of us thought.

Based on size (he has lost weight while I've put on weight) I unfortunately easily win this one. We do both race to the bathroom with the TV after dinner. Nothing like dumping and watching sports at the same time.

Based on size (he has lost weight while I've put on weight) I unfortunately easily win this one. We do both race to the bathroom with the TV after dinner. Nothing like dumping and watching sports at the same time.
Whatttttt, tv in the bathroom. Brilliant.

I don't frequent the SWAC... But probably watch as much college hoops. 2 TVs at once every night of the week

I SWAC'ed it last night, if you catch my drift.

I SWAC'ed it last night, if you catch my drift.
ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png

Date tomorrow brah. Cool chick. Probably knows more about sports than you.

I'm kidding...she definitely does.
I wrote ghostbusters 1 and 2 and discovered nuclear fission.

See we can all lie on the internet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom