OT- "Wicked" | Syracusefan.com

OT- "Wicked"

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Has anyone seen this? Wife picked up tickets for when we are in NYC.

Is it good?

I'm trying to figure out if this is something I will enjoy, or if i'll need a solid buzz to be able to fake it.

Is it good?

I'm trying to figure out if this is something I will enjoy, or if i'll need a solid buzz to be able to fake it.
a musical?

some dudes just like other dudes... and there isn't anything wrong with that.

j/k

wicked is awesome... so was Lion King.

Is it good?

We sat 2nd row. It was great. Written by a guy from Albany. I think his name is Maguire.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Good deal.

We just saw Quixotic Fusion a month or so ago. If these guys come to your town, you need to check it out

It's one of those shows u have to see.

It's also a safe bet that u will enjoy it.

The only way I can get to as many Giant, Yankee, Ranger, Knick, Syracuse and concerts as i have over the years...is dinners and broadway shows.

That's a good one.

Enjoy.

you certainly are the board die hard. I dont think anyone comes close.

I don't frequent the SWAC... But probably watch as much college hoops. 2 TVs at once every night of the week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't frequent the SWAC... But probably watch as much college hoops. 2 TVs at once every night of the week

donnie, you're out of your elemant. Marsh is a GD freak of nature.

It is why Broadway was invented! Yes, it is geared more towards the relationship of women friends and learning to use power, so women are very drawn to it, and have been known to cry. But it is a great story, clever writing, wonderful songs, fantastic production. Lion King, Phantom, Wicked. Can't go wrong! (And don't you want to know the REAL story behind the Wizard of Oz?)

how much you like it or not may depend upon how much you enjoy theatre in general. It is a well written show that is fairly clever with a good premise, good music and excellent sets. If you like theatre you should enjoy it. I think in theatre your seats do play a role. When you can sit close enough to make eye contact with the cast it makes it extra engaging of course that costs mucho donero. But this is a good show that you'll enjoy from any seats.

Have fun and enjoy the Times Square experience!!

Wicked is a good show. Some people like it more than others, but I've never known anybody to hate it.

Safe to say you will like it.

If you get the chance to see Pippen though, take it. That is an all time great show, that everybody who has the means to see, should see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom