OT- "Wicked" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- "Wicked"

Before I opened this thread I wasn't familiar with that show and thought this was going to have to do with 80s slang. I feel uncultured now

I would like to see Glengarry Glen Ross though, being I enjoyed the dialogue in the film as much as I did.

Before I opened this thread I wasn't familiar with that show and thought this was going to have to do with 80s slang. I feel uncultured now

I would like to see Glengarry Glen Ross though, being I enjoyed the dialogue in the film as much as I did.
My wife took me to that as she knows I am a huge fan of the movie and actors portrayals, ie Jack Lemmon, Pacino, Spacey among others. See the play if you liked the movie. More of a comedic touch to it, but not a musical. Phew! She bought me a great shirt from the show too.

Oh, forgot. Who can forget Baldwin's short stint in the movie version.

Has anyone seen this? Wife picked up tickets for when we are in NYC.

Is it good?

I'm trying to figure out if this is something I will enjoy, or if i'll need a solid buzz to be able to fake it.

Your wife will definitely like it. Music is really well done. If there is a strong Elphaba, it makes the show complete. Defying Gravity is a great song to see live. I used to use a song from wicked as an audition song. (Theater isn't just for women!)

Last edited:
You're going to be buzzed anyways, who you kidding?

Saw it a few years ago, it's ok, your wife will love it

My wife saw it and said it was good. My wife and I saw the Book of Mormon which may be the funniest thing I have ever witnessed in my life. My cheeks were sore the next day. I did not stop laughing from about 5 minutes in to the very end. It's very expensive but I would go again in a second.

You're wife will definitely like it. Music is really well done. If there is a strong Elphaba, it makes the show complete. Defying Gravity is a great song to see live. I used to use a song from wicked as an audition song. (Theater isn't just for women!)
You saying you know what his wife likes? CuseTroop What bro?

Im the oldest. We have a middle sister who may be the most uncoordinated person on the planet. Im the apple of our parents eye.

That was going to be my next?!

Do you guys fight on holidays and stuff? Like next Thursday. Fist fight at mom and dads...over the wishbone.

Has anyone seen this? Wife picked up tickets for when we are in NYC.

Is it good?

I'm trying to figure out if this is something I will enjoy, or if i'll need a solid buzz to be able to fake it.
I didn't care for it. My wife and daughter loved it. Went with a large group. Might have been my mood. Go, have fun.

We basically argue over who sits next to relatives we dont like, both eat way too much and fall asleep on the couch while watching football.

Your obnoxious cousin who you avoid with fake phone calls?

Wow. He has actual used that one on our cousin. I am too nice and just zone out while he talks
I have a cousin like that. But I also have the attention span of a small child. So if your talking to me and I just don't care... ill point to what has drawn my attention and will go look at it. This could include a drawing a 4 year old did at pre k that's on your fridge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom