Ot - winter x games... | Syracusefan.com

Ot - winter x games...

Marsh01

Living Legend
Really? On espn taking up college hoops slots? Ugh...for the 8 people in America who watches this it should be on lifetime between 2-4 am.

These folks are some crazy athletes. I enjoy it in small doses. Really, how much January hoops can anyone watch?

Really? On espn taking up college hoops slots? Ugh...for the 8 people in America who watches this it should be on lifetime between 2-4 am.
Marsh - turn to the nfl network, blue vs pats replay from week 10, best part coming up

My kids love the winter X-games...and I've got to admit watching the snowmobiling tonight beat watching UNC beat the bejesus out of State.

The x games is incredible tv.

If it didn't do better than hoops in ratings it would be on the duece or the U. I aways find it interesting when they actually show the events, the interviews and talking not so much.

These folks are some crazy athletes. I enjoy it in small doses. Really, how much January hoops can anyone watch?

Triple header tonight. The Zags at Portland. Yes I have issues. Other than Andy Katz I dont know of anyone who watches more than I do.

Time Warner Cable. No NFL Network. Sucks dude.
Yeah, I just switched to fios in December, would recommend it.

Anyways, Giants won without AB and Nicks or a healthy d-line

Also flying and flipping snow mobiles are fantastic

Yeah, I just switched to fios in December, would recommend it.

Anyways, Giants won without AB and Nicks or a healthy d-line

Also flying and flipping snow mobiles are fantastic

I would if they had it in my area. So are 3 pointers and blocked shots!

Wow, I'm really in the minority on this one. Obviously some people like that sort of entertainment, otherwise it wouldn't be on, but I didn't expect to see such a positive reaction here.

I'd rather watch hoops.

Wow, I'm really in the minority on this one. Obviously some people like that sort of entertainment, otherwise it wouldn't be on, but I didn't expect to see such a positive reaction here.

I'd rather watch hoops.
I'd rather watch soccer and that is last on the totem pole for me.

Pretty sure there is a new X-games sport that is being held in central NY... Freestyle Median Driving... Please tell me that this video is a fake.

Its not like its on a lot, 8 days in a year isn't bad. These guys do some crazy !

I echo what a bunch have said in that the winter X games are a lot of fun to watch, for the most part and it does quite well with ratings. Thursday and Friday night hoops schedules are typically fairly weak.

It's a toss up who are more insane---the snowmobile drivers or, in the summer, the bike riders.

Cheap thrills from crazy people.

The x games do great ratings for ESPN. Remember...just cuz you don't watch it... :)

ESPN would never put something on the main channel that didn't produce.

The x games do great ratings for ESPN. Remember...just cuz you don't watch it... :)

ESPN would never put something on the main channel that didn't produce.

Nah, it doesn't. See link above. ESPN also gave Stephen A Smith his own late night show. They alot too.

Gimme an 18-16 big 10 game at halftime over the x games any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom