Other Conference Tourneys Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Other Conference Tourneys Thread

Yeah, they are sitting at 32 now. Win today and that goes to Q1. They will be a borderline 1, so we'd want them to win out to stay a 1.
I feel a lot better if we have 2 Q1 wins Come Sunday.

i think the mountain west bubble is going to eat itself and one 1 of the 3 bubbles will make it

i think the mountain west bubble is going to eat itself and one 1 of the 3 bubbles will make it
If the MWC comes true and the Big East only gets 3 it’s hard to imagine us not making it

I'm watching this Boise State v. Nevada game. Syracuse would destroy these teams with the way that they've been playing.

i have colorado state just ahead of boise so boise?
I agree. But CSU and Boise will not cement anything with a win tonight. These games are all downside for them. Only upside is the chance for a quality win next round or auto bid

I just wanted to control our own destiny for once. really thought we had it today, until we didn't. Can't bring myself to watch other games yet... if anyone actually has gotten work done, kudos to you. I have no idea if we're in or not, seems like a coin flip which makes today even worse.

I'm watching this Boise State v. Nevada game. Syracuse would destroy these teams with the way that they've been playing.
Could be Boise Cuse in the first four

I just wanted to control our own destiny for once. really thought we had it today, until we didn't. Can't bring myself to watch other games yet... if anyone actually has gotten work done, kudos to you. I have no idea if we're in or not, seems like a coin flip which makes today even worse.

We did everything you could ask for with a still banged up roster. UVA just made an unlikely buzzer beater.

Nevada up 11 on Boise late first half. Boise down a key player. Nevada easily looks the better team so thinking this could hold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom