Other Conference Tourneys Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Other Conference Tourneys Thread

The early season not flukey to an extreme? No it wasn’t a flukey at all. It’s the mid-season shut downs that affected team way more.

Besides your opinion where do you come up with this stuff.
That's what the voices in my head tell me.

As I thought, I think the big East will steal a bid. Xavier losing was great but Nova losing is really bad. Since Creighton and UConn will be playing in the semis if seeds hold serve.

As I thought, I think the big East will steal a bid. Xavier losing was great but Nova losing is really bad. Since Creighton and UConn will be playing in the semis if seeds hold serve.
if Georgetown takes out the winner of SJU/SHU and then loses to Creighton/U Conn in the finals, then there won't be a bid stolen more than likely. a run to the final by SJU/SHU just might steal a bid for one of them. so, gasp, root for Georgetown. I think I threw up in my mouth typing that

Wyoming only down 1 to San Diego State at the half in the MWC

if Georgetown takes out the winner of SJU/SHU and then loses to Creighton/U Conn in the finals, then there won't be a bid stolen more than likely. a run to the final by SJU/SHU just might steal a bid for one of them. so, gasp, root for Georgetown. I think I threw up in my mouth typing that

None of G’town, SJU and Hall will make it unless they win the whole thing.

As long as the Creighton/UConn winner wins the BET and hall doesn’t make it to the finals I think they’ll stay at 3

As long as the Creighton/UConn winner wins the BET and hall doesn’t make it to the finals I think they’ll stay at 3

I don’t think Hall makes it even if they make the finals because wins over SJU and G’town aren’t really going to do much for them. Nova losing takes away a chance for a marquee win even without their two players.

None of G’town, SJU and Hall will make it unless they win the whole thing.
definitely not with Gtown, I wasn't quite as sure with SJU and to a lesser degree with SHU. hopefully you are correct

definitely not with Gtown, I wasn't quite as sure with SJU and to a lesser degree with SHU. hopefully you are correct

If Nova hadn’t lost I would say that SJU or Hall could make it by beating them and losing in the title game but beating Georgetown instead doesn’t help.

Need all the current scores to hold... except we’d prefer StJ to beat Hall

Wyoming only down 1 to San Diego State at the half in the MWC
Wyoming up 2 at the under 8 timeout. this would not help SU, we want SDSU to run the table while the bubble teams drop out.

Seton Hall or St Johns (we want St Johns) will go on to play Gtown. We need to root for Gtown to make it to the finals. Have to pull for Creighton and UCONN so no other bid stealers. Then we need either of those guys to knock off Georgetown, to avoid a bid stealer. Imagine if we need to pull for UCONN? I guess you do what ya gotta do.

Seton Hall or St Johns (we want St Johns) will go on to play Gtown. We need to root for Gtown to make it to the finals. Have to pull for Creighton and UCONN so no other bid stealers. Then we need either of those guys to knock off Georgetown, to avoid a bid stealer. Imagine if we need to pull for UCONN? I guess you do what ya gotta do.
I have a feeling we are going to have to.sell our souls sat night and root for storz. Edsall might get a bonus for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom