OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OTHERS RECEIVING VOTES!

NDSU = North Dakota State Bison and multiple FCS Champion and 6-0 in their last 6 games against FBS, including one game against Iowa.

SDSU = South Dakota State Jackrabbits. While they've been pretty good in their own right, the only FBS they've beaten recently is Colorado St.
Who cares?

The point is, Iowa was leading 5-3 in the 4th quarter, and could have lost the game 6 to 5 if things had worked out slightly differently.

Sorry that I didn't get some indiscriminate, random FCS team correct. Shows how much I was paying attention / how absurd it was that Iowa couldn't manage an offensive score after their first offensive possession of the game.

Last edited:
Who cares?

The point is, Iowa was leading 5-3 in the 4th quarter, and could have lost the game 6 to 5 if things had worked out slightly differently.

Sorry that I didn't get some indiscriminate, random FCS team correct. Shows how much I was paying attention / how absurd it was that Iowa couldn't manage an offensive score after their first offensive possession of the game.

Apology accepted.

As wacky as the opening weekend was...there is a chance they get a random vote this week. As I said above...kill UConn and beat Purdue we'll probably be around #33 or so.

Team has to take care of business and we as fans need to show for Purdue.

Yet Florida will show up this week at like #17 and FSU will magically show up as #21

Penn State will probably sneak in too around #23

Tennessee and Texas will also sneak in.

Oregon will drop, possibly out completely. Cincy will get bumped.

Iowa was receiving votes week one, not sure that carries over.

Yet Florida will show up this week at like #17 and FSU will magically show up as #21

Penn State will probably sneak in too around #23

Tennessee and Texas will also sneak in.

Oregon will drop, possibly out completely. Cincy will get bumped.

Iowa was receiving votes week one, not sure that carries over.
No way Iowa should get any votes. But we'll probably see them get some votes. GO B1G!

Oregon might drop out but will probably be around #24.

Unfortunately Cuse lost any voter goodwill from 2018 after the Maryland debacle. I could see them sneak in at #23-25 if 4-0 after UVA. UVA would be a Friday night game and perfect for showcasing the team.

LFGO!
Can't believe NCST didn't drop, and Pitt goes up 2 spots. The way both played they both should have dropped.
They both should have lost, and got gift wins from their opponents.

41st...

moving-on.gif

No votes from the media. What do they know, they never played the game :)
Exactly I don't give a poopy if Heather Dinich still thinks we suck 15 years after she said it the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom