our boy gottlieb starting early | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

our boy gottlieb starting early

The softest ACC schedule is like the ugliest Victoria Secrets model. at the end of the day, its still pretty darn good.
Absolutely this. It is predictable, typical Gottlieb drivel and most importantly ...SPIN.

"Yeah they play in the toughest conference, sure ...and have a pretty good record in the toughest conference ...But they play the weakest conference schedule in the toughest conference in the country! They're out!"

He will ALWAYS talk about our bad losses and fail to ever give weight to Syracuse's quality wins. It's ALWAYS bias and spin. Fortunately the committee is a little more data driven.

Absolutely this. It is predictable, typical Gottlieb drivel and most importantly ...SPIN.

"Yeah they play in the toughest conference, sure ...and have a pretty good record in the toughest conference ...But they play the weakest conference schedule in the toughest conference in the country! They're out!"

He will ALWAYS talk about our bad losses and fail to ever give weight to Syracuse's quality wins. It's ALWAYS bias and spin. Fortunately the committee is a little more data driven.

Last year the media had Clemson as a bad loss, a team that was 10-8 in the Acc.

He's been against us for so long that it's boring to me now.

Agreed. And he does it in ways that are so dumb and obvious, he just comes off as trying way too hard. When I first saw the post here, I was assuming it was a Gottlieb parody account.

Eh, either mention the two top 10 wins a row or . Why talk now other than to be annoying.

Wow. Since the game ended, he's called our fanbase the "dumbest people ever" and a "vengeful lot of losers" Guy has strong feelings. Yikes.

Wow. Since the game ended, he's called our fanbase the "dumbest people ever" and a "vengeful lot of losers" Guy has strong feelings. Yikes.

He's a bitter man.