our boy gottlieb starting early | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

our boy gottlieb starting early

Gottlieb should be the last guy using the word "charge" with his past...I'm glad some of the replies to his tweet roasted him.

Blows my mind that anyone would even consider thinking that was a charge. The kid slides in the way and flops well after Lydon already passed the ball. Had absolutely zero to do with the play. Doug's mentality is what was wrong with college bball for the last 15 years. Everything is a charge!

Eh, I don't mind it. I'd love for our football program to get to the point where national pundits are trolling our fanbase with clickbait.

Eh, I don't mind it. I'd love for our football program to get to the point where national pundits are trolling our fanbase with clickbait.

I don't either. And if our idiot fans have an issue with it then they shouldn't give his H0T Takes legitimacy on social media.

And yeah. I know he should be better than that having his own show and stuff.

Doug GottliebVerified account‏@GottliebShow

There is no more vengeful lot of losers than Cuse fanboys. Their team was a disaster, has two miraculous road wins, thinks I'm the bad guy

"Losers."

LOL. Why do you let yourselves get worked up over this clown? If anybody is a loser, it is him. He's still butt hurt that we didn't recruit him after he got thrown out of Notre Dame for theft.

To hell with him and what he thinks / has to say.

LGO!!!

"Losers."

LOL. Why do you let yourselves get worked up over this clown? If anybody is a loser, it is him. He's still butt hurt that we didn't recruit him after he got thrown out of Notre Dame for theft.

To hell with him and what he thinks / has to say.

LGO!!!
There isn't much lower on the loser chain than a thief. Not to mention that he is a small man. Not just with us. He hates other people being happy.

There isn't much lower on the loser chain than a thief. Not to mention that he is a small man. Not just with us. He hates other people being happy.

No question--he is a douche. And he is trolling the fanbase, clearly, because we've had a contentious relationship with him for years.

So why empower him? He isn't going to change. At least a guy like Seth Davis [who I also don't particularly care for] took his medicine like a man after picking against us, which dispelled the situation. Lunardi [another goof] kind of did the same thing last week via Twitter.

But you know that Gottlieb is always going to behave like a smarmy pissant, so it is better to just ignore him instead of feeding into his negativity.

And for the record--I think Gottlieb sucks. I'm not defending him, or trying to downplay his comments. He doesn't like us -- he's proven that numerous times over the year by getting his panties in a bunch over what we accomplish.

I just happen to believe that the best "" we can give him is to keep on winning, and make his commentary look stupid. Like we did last year, when we advanced to the Final Four, while he continued to whine in the studio about us getting an NCAA bid -- making himself look small and stupid.

Doug Gottlieb has to keep taking these shots hoping something hits. Unfortunately, with his past on-court shooting skills (24% from 3, 45% from the FT line), he's not used to hitting many.