Our resume is concerning | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Our resume is concerning

Reddish isn't that good, we beat them in the toughest place to play in the country with the 2 top nba picks this year. We also played them at full strength, without our best player and it was a single digit game in the 2nd half. We played a top ten schedule this year, it isn't even close. If we don't get a bid the entire selection committee should be arrested.

They played without Reddish and Jones. I'm not nominating either player for all world but for a team with very little depth those were big losses.

Reddish isn't that good, we beat them in the toughest place to play in the country with the 2 top nba picks this year. We also played them at full strength, without our best player and it was a single digit game in the 2nd half. We played a top ten schedule this year, it isn't even close. If we don't get a bid the entire selection committee should be arrested.

Whoa there fella, where did I say that SU shouldn't get a bid?

They played without Reddish and Jones. I'm not nominating either player for all world but for a team with very little depth those were big losses.
They have the top 2 picks in the draft, if they had you myself and Cowtown they should win games.

I initially read this as:

Hard piss on this thread.

That works too. ;)
launching-creative-featured-image-even-better.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online