Our team will be playing our other team on weds | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Our team will be playing our other team on weds

In all seriousness, from a purely functional standpoint, I don't understand how having hair in your face while playing basketball isn't incredibly annoying.

Kevin Porter Jr on the Rockets had this same issue for 3/4 of last year. It’s really hard to believe someone is giving it their best shot when they put style over their ability to see on the court

The video is on the pay side premium.

Pay side is 9.99$
Pay side premium is 21.99$

Have they ever not given glowing analysis of everybody?
No, they have not.

The reports are kind of hard to find. But here is one featuring Ryan Blackwell's comments after BA scrimmaged the team in 2019.

And here is another from 2015, where Lydon and Malachi Richardson got praised.

They aren't going to say someone has no game and sometimes what is not said is as important as what is said. They are after all alums and don't want to hurt the confidence of the players on the team.

But the glowing reports of everyone you remember...I am not sure that has been happening.

Anyone who saw Lydon in HS or in the Jordan Brand Classic knew he was going to be really good. Had the same reaction to Sidibe at Jordan game. It’s too bad he couldn’t stay healthy.

In all seriousness, from a purely functional standpoint, I don't understand how having hair in your face while playing basketball isn't incredibly annoying.
Pete Maravich did ok.

Yeah, as others said, I remember them glowing about Lydon. I mean it was really glowing and we then saw why. I also remember a year, but can't remember the team, and the feedback wasn't nearly as positive as I thought it would be about our incoming team, and in particular, a couple of new guys. Unfortunately, they were spot on with their lack of comments that year too. I trust what we will hear.

So I heard that Carey is killing it and I'ma be a stone cold lock to be right on my prediction that he'll be an impact player from day one.

As always, keep in mind that I have no sources or information, and nobody tells me anything.

So I heard that Carey is killing it and I'ma be a stone cold lock to be right on my prediction that he'll be an impact player from day one.

As always, keep in mind that I have no sources or information, and nobody tells me anything.
Sometimes the best insider info comes from within one’s own head

Yeah…. No report on the scrimmage this year. Hmm. Anyone gonna ask Donna or Mike about this? Typically Ditota would report.

No special place to put this, but if you haven't seen the Mixtape/streetball documentary, watch it tonight at 9 o'clock on ESPN2. Great show.

Yeah…. No report on the scrimmage this year. Hmm. Anyone gonna ask Donna or Mike about this? Typically Ditota would report.
Not like them to miss this opportunity to get a story on how the team looks in mid summer. Hope it is coming in Monday.

We need to have this story. Badly!

Yeah, I actually got a bit of the report. I haven't posted about it. Mintz and Joe got a lot of praise. Taylor is strong. Bunch is athletic. That was about it. Oh, and Hima is big.

No special place to put this, but if you haven't seen the Mixtape/streetball documentary, watch it tonight at 9 o'clock on ESPN2. Great show.
I’ll have to look and see if it’s on demand.

Yeah, I actually got a bit of the report. I haven't posted about it. Mintz and Joe got a lot of praise. Taylor is strong. Bunch is athletic. That was about it. Oh, and Hima is big.
I assume Jesse wasn’t there but was Benny?

Interesting- Hima didn't look as big in person as expected when I saw him at the TBT. Taylor though wow. Broad shoulders it was hard to see much difference height wise vs Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom