our uconn friends really make me laugh | Syracusefan.com

our uconn friends really make me laugh

dasher

Living Legend
according to them, we have only two tough road big east games. Them and Louisville. Really? How do they explain Cinn. Just as an example. We beat them at Cinn. UConn lost to Cinn at home. Wouldn't that make Cinn at home a tough game? The same guys came here before the season and told us that they had as much depth as we do. The same posters said that Alex O was better then Fab Melo. Enough said. Any road league game is tough.

I like how they talk about how so and so player makes them against us but missed every shot last night. Kind of like that POS Napier did agaist us? Couldnt hit the floor if he fell on it and he makes shots against us.

great point Marsh. Napier hasn't made a shot all year.

Somehow I ended up reading our game thread over there this morning. Their woe is me "x never misses against us" thoughts are hilarious for a team that used a lifetime's worth of good fortune last year. Plus hadn't Napier missed every shot he took since November before they played us?
edit: a little late, ha.

When your as good as Syracuse you don't have many tough games.

There is a lot of truth to that statement. It's tough to beat anyone anywhere that is perceived as good or better as you when you have been #1 or #2 in the country most of the year. It's also not our fault that teams that are perennially powers in the BE and thought to have been top 10 teams or better, like UConn and Pitt, have the bed. They can bite me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom