Outlander-- | Syracusefan.com

Outlander--

CaliCuse

All American
I watched it from the beginningSeason one is available on demand.Season 's episodes thus far also on demand I got hooked last year and its picked up very well in season 2 It beats the book. The protagonist "Claire" gets to show off her boobs as much as possible in season oneA little less in season two but she isn't the only women in the series.

Is this worth watching?
It kind of depends on your feeling about "period"shows but I have enjoyed as has my wife. Last Saturday's episode was ver satisfying character wise but starting from the beginning is the best way to stat watching. But yes its worth watchingIMHO.

It kind of depends on your feeling about "period"shows but I have enjoyed as has my wife. Last Saturday's episode was ver satisfying character wise but starting from the beginning is the best way to stat watching. But yes its worth watchingIMHO.
To be honest with you, I'm not sure what my feeling about "period" shows is. I don't know if I've ever truly watched one.

To be honest with you, I'm not sure what my feeling about "period" shows is. I don't know if I've ever truly watched one.
I'sure you have . A "period "show/movie takes place in an era prior to the one you live in with costumes/clothing of that time. I know thats a very broad interpretation of "period " entertainment. I think the best example might be the period of the Civil War and "Gone With The Wind"

My son bought a used one - it sucked.