Over/Under Bills Wins | Syracusefan.com

Over/Under Bills Wins

SU2NASA

All American
If Marrone gets 3 years in Buffalo, will be meet or surpass 25 wins? How about 4 years?

If Marrone gets 3 years in Buffalo, will be meet or surpass 25 wins? How about 4 years?
I'm setting Marrone's 3 year win total at 16.5.

Sounds harsh, but if he goes over that he's had a better three year run than their previous three seasons.

I'll take the over if it's 16.5. That team has really underachieved the last couple of years.

they had about 3-4 more losses this year than they should have.

I'll take the under for 3 years in Buffalo for 16.5. I'm not hating on Marrone and I hope he far surpasses it so that every time they mention what a great job he is doing, they mention what a great job he did here at Syracuse before going to back to the NFL. I figure he wins 4 games, then 6 games then 6 games. I'd be shocked with that pace if he makes it a full 3 years, but if he doesn't make it the full time, I still win the under bet anyway.

Buffalo has talented players on the squad..

If CJ is named the starter, I take the over...

If not, I take the under.

They have wayyy to much talent for the line to be 16.5. That is easy money, I would take that everyday.

I would set it at 23.5. Then, as a Bills fan, I would even have a tough time.

I'm setting Marrone's 3 year win total at 16.5.

Sounds harsh, but if he goes over that he's had a better three year run than their previous three seasons.

I'll take the over 'ole 4-8.

Screw the pay board...I will pay for a Football Forum sans Bills, Rutgers, Zach Allen and should-P-have-been-fired-or-not stuff.

The Bills have averaged 6-7 wins, even on snooze control the past several years. Doug ought to get 20 to 24 wins out of the next three years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom