Overall Duke Thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Overall Duke Thoughts...

TBCuse11

Starter
Sorry if some of these views have been written below in other posts, but now that I have come back down to earth following that epic game...

1. $100 bucks for my seat in 302 row P was the BEST money i ever spent in my life. This was by far the most engaged crowd I have ever seen at the Dome and it was awesome. The people around us were amazing. High fives were running wild. Aside from one unruly Duke fan next to us (her poor BF was mortified), it was a great time..

2. Duke is very good. That said, they did not beat our zone as well as some teams do. They had an A+ shooting game and still lost. If they shot a normal game, or ever just above average, we win by 15. That said, they are a legit final four team since they have so many shooters. Also, Parker is a beast. Obviously.

3. Fair and Grant... wow. Both were unstoppable.

4. Cooney - i have been more anti-Cooney then most overall, but this was the best game i think he played given the quality of the opponent. Very impressed with his handle and shot selection. Love that we only shot four 3 pointers as a whole team. That is almost impossible.

5. Best game most of us have ever probably seen in the Dome for basketball. Just a surreal night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom