Oy, the hits keep right on a-coming | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Oy, the hits keep right on a-coming

who knows if it's true or not. I wonder how it may connect some dots on the succession plan at Syracuse right now. Wasn't there some noise about Boeheim wanting to stay on past next year and it may not be jiving with the timing for Hopkins. I don't have to be a detective to put 2 and 2 together why he may want to stick it out now vs before. Again, all speculation until we know for sure but i found that to be a bit weird.

Locals have been spreading rumors about SU coaches and players for over 30 years now.

It's a cottage industry in the 315 (and now the 680 as well).

Oh Lord

Locals have been spreading rumors about SU coaches and players for over 30 years now.

It's a cottage industry in the 315 (and now the 680 as well).

Oh Lord
It's cold in the 315. Not a lot to do...

who knows if it's true or not. I wonder how it may connect some dots on the succession plan at Syracuse right now. Wasn't there some noise about Boeheim wanting to stay on past next year and it may not be jiving with the timing for Hopkins. I don't have to be a detective to put 2 and 2 together why he may want to stick it out now vs before. Again, all speculation until we know for sure but i found that to be a bit weird.
I think you need to learn how to connect the dots in your thought processes if you want to chase this story.

Well... well know this was legit if you dont see Eastern Michigan on the schedule next year. connect the dots

Nobody really knows or not if it's true unless you're in the inner circle. Whether it's true or not it's not really any business but of those in the family and that's where I have trouble with this.

There are plenty of married couples out there that have arraignments so their lives still benefit even though the marriage itself has fallen apart.

As for TMZ, it is a BS news source, but I'm not sure I really see them paying out money for a 315 rumor, I'm guessing where there is smoke there is fire, but honestly I really don't care. I like JB because he coaches our team and want him to coach to the best of his abilities and don't care what he does off the clock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom