PA pols now asking for Feds to investigate PSU | Syracusefan.com

PA pols now asking for Feds to investigate PSU

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
under the Clery Act.

Time to bring down that whole institution.

mentioned this was a possibility earlier. Can't imagine they wouldn't be involved sooner or later.

Heres a clip from an article i just read

In a related development, a Philadelphia-area congressman called on U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan to investigate whether Penn State violated a federal law requiring colleges and universities to report campus crime in its handling of the Sandusky allegations.
"The failure to report the 2002 allegations would appear to break Penn State's own reporting methods for sexual abuse on campus," wrote Rep. Patrick Meehan, R-Pa., in a letter to Duncan. "Had the 2002 allegations been properly reported, investigated and disclosed, the later instances of abuse could have been prevented and future victims protected."

Heres a clip from an article i just read

That is all true and why the University itself should be viewed as having covered up this thing for near 2 decades. No one person or several could pull off this sick cover up for years. Anyone wanna bet the number of PSU people with knowledge of one or more of these instances numbers in the 100's?

"Had the 2002 allegations been properly reported, investigated and disclosed, the later instances of abuse could have been prevented and future victims protected."

This is on Paterno's hands.

That is all true and why the University itself should be viewed as having covered up this thing for near 2 decades. No one person or several could pull off this sick cover up for years. Anyone wanna bet the number of PSU people with knowledge of one or more of these instances numbers in the 100's?

I couldn't guess the number, but I think it's probably pretty high. Probably a lot of back room dealing on who takes a fall and what they get for doing so is going on right now.

under the Clery Act.

Time to bring down that whole institution.

How about transporting a minor across state lines for illegal sexual purposes. All those bowl games.