Packer and Durham | Syracusefan.com

Packer and Durham

Faegan

All Conference
Listening to these guys talk, I swear they have only watched - at best - highlights of any of our games. There is nothing insightful at all.

Listening to these guys talk, I swear they have only watched - at best - highlights of any of our games. There is nothing insightful at all.
Agreed. Disappointing. Then Andrea (I hate Syracuse) Adelson comes on and it’s as if we were Rutgers or something. Disappointing.

Durham has literally broadcast 33% of our games this year. They have their moments but before the season those two were as high on us as anyone.

Durham has literally broadcast 33% of our games this year. They have their moments but before the season those two were as high on us as anyone.

Exactly I don't think Durham is a stranger to our team and I don't consider him an enemy.

Anyone who thinks we deserve any praise in the media has their eyes spray painted orange. We have been dreadful all season. We are somewhere between a decent team and Rutgers/UCONN. Not a good spot to be in.

Anyone who thought we would be one of the "darlings" of the ACC upon entering was kidding themselves.

They don't care about Syracuse and don't care if they win one game, honestly. That goes for everyone in the ACC.

Until Swofford and the good ol' boys club down there changes over, it won't be any different.

Wes is an old school DSGB (down south georgia boy - even though i assume he was born in nc - still the same... good ole boy)

Syracuse isnt his forte. it just isnt. not for us not against us but not his forte.

Tim Brando on the other hand... screw him and god bless his soul... he blocked me for criticizing the fact that raycom partnered with an ungodly amount of stations that broadcast the ACCN in standard definition and he didnt think it was raycoms fault.

Anyone who thought we would be one of the "darlings" of the ACC upon entering was kidding themselves.

They don't care about Syracuse and don't care if they win one game, honestly. That goes for everyone in the ACC.

Until Swofford and the good ol' boys club down there changes over, it won't be any different.

they wouldnt care about clemson if clemson was 0-2 in the acc with an oline that has looked incompetent.

I love Packer and Durham. They gave us way more love than we deserved before the season began. I love their personalities, and I think they are more than happy to see Cuse do well when they do well.

I don't know how anyone could think the team's performance is above criticism at this point

they wouldnt care about clemson if clemson was 0-2 in the acc with an oline that has looked incompetent.

That's not the point.

Since beginning with the league, they haven't given us nearly the same love as the other schools in the south. From picking talent for our games, to coverage on these talk shows.

That's not the point.

Since beginning with the league, they haven't given us nearly the same love as the other schools in the south. From picking talent for our games, to coverage on these talk shows.

Since we joined the league we've been bad except for 1 season.

While true, we just need to win more games. In both sports. What they say doesn’t matter at all.

have we played well enough for them to have any thoughts?
So far this year we look like one of the worst 3 teams in all the ACC. We know we are better then what we have showed because we are diehards. So yeah I agree what do we expect from them

Brotha...

What I was referring to is that regardless of what they've seen, their analysis this morning made me think they haven't even seen us play ever. I know that Durham, obviously, has called our games... my point is that his analysis is devoid of much relevant info and thus frustrating to watch.

Others in the thread... in what way did I assert we were in some way more of a conference contender than our record indicates? Believe me... I know who we are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom