Panoramic Photo from the Duke game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Panoramic Photo from the Duke game

Since this post makes no sense I’ll assume it’s about students selling their tix. As someone already said, to get in with a student ticket you need a student ID.
From what I’ve heard, you just need to borrow the ID. They don’t check if the name/image matches up with the person using the ID.

I know students were trying to resell their student tickets to other students.

Me and my daughter are obscured by the bottom of the backboard. :(
The orange bars right in front of my face make it look like I’m in the crosshairs of a rifle.

Hope you noticed my orange mask. I was unaware of any camera "coming by."
CTO, you are also wearing orange like a good Syracuse fan. Good job!

It annoys me especially when I see people behind the Syracuse bench at road games that obviously got their tickets from the Syracuse team not wear orange or even a Syracuse shirt.

Found my first two bird flippers. Two guys right below the “41” score on the pullout bleachers
The same kids who got everyone in trouble in high school when they ruined yearbook pictures. :p

yeah sure. and drugs are illegal so nobody buys them and 18 year olds don't drink.
Come on guy, just admit it, a failed shot. :)

you're so naive if you believe people can't get past "restrictions".

" In New York, which has long regulated ticket sales as a matter of public interest, it is illegal to sell tickets to entertainment events for more than ten percent or $5 above the face value of the tickets. The law permits some sellers to impose a service charge."

so of course nobody scalps tickets anymore...

Last edited:
You gotta love the people who stand up with their arms in the air and block out the person behind them. I'm guessing they're on TikTok.

There should be big bold 1975, 1987, 1996, 2003, 2013, 2016 banners perhaps in this corner. We have banners from football bowl seasons where we went 7-5, but not banners from when we were one point from a basketball national title.
I think it's so lame to list bowl game seasons/appearances. Does any other school list every minor bowl game they played in?

It is fine to list MAJOR bowl game wins (or maybe even appearances) or just have something say "26 bowl game appearances".

Also it's hard to read the retired number banners that are dark blue and dark orange. It would have been nice to have white outlines around some of the player names or numbers.

I think it's so lame to list bowl game seasons/appearances. Does any other school list every minor bowl game they played in?

It is fine to list MAJOR bowl game wins (or maybe even appearances) or just have something say "26 bowl game appearances".

Also it's hard to read the retired number banners that are dark blue and dark orange. It would have been nice to have white outlines around some of the player names or numbers.
I thought there were only banners for bowl wins, not just appearances.

like mom is pinning a "participation ribbon" on the fridge.

" In New York, which has long regulated ticket sales as a matter of public interest, it is illegal to sell tickets to entertainment events for more than ten percent or $5 above the face value of the tickets. The law permits some sellers to impose a service charge."

That’s not what you said.

One of my favorite parts of the BET was finding tickets to buy. Commerce!!!!

One of my favorite parts of the BET was finding tickets to buy. Commerce!!!!
and one of my worst memories after so much success was having to sell them !

(still lots to do in NYC. never a total waste of a trip)

That’s not what you said.
you send me $500 game day to any sold out contest and i'll show up with a student wrist band to meet you on any concourse you name . drinks on me. again. so naive.

What's REALLY weird is the lumping together of men's and women's basketball players as if they aren't from two completely different sports. Maybe the retired jersey banners make this clear, but the numbers on the court sure don't.

I spent a half wondering when Herman Harried or Mike Hopkins had his jersey retired before I asked a friend and informed the #33 was for someone from a different sport.

I thought there were only banners for bowl wins, not just appearances.

What do you remember more: The 2013 Texas Bowl win against Minnesota in Houston, or the 2016 Final Four run?

you send me $500 game day to any sold out contest and i'll show up with a student wrist band to meet you on any concourse you name . drinks on me. again. so naive.
No point of arguing with folks that use assumption as fact. My wife was finishing up a program at A&M a few years ago and I was able to buy a ticket from a student to every single home game for that season and I actually just flashed my work ID which was also white. The folks checking tickets are dealing with thousands of people in huge crowds that they are trying to keep moving, they are absolutely not checking pictures on student IDs.

Was Iverson and Wallace talking to each other on the phone?

I could never make or take a call in this setting, you couldn't hear anything with the noise, how can you really have a conversation?

What do you remember more: The 2013 Texas Bowl win against Minnesota in Houston, or the 2016 Final Four run?
I mean, I understand the need for Final Four banners and would love to see them. I was just saying that the football banners are for bowl games won, not just bowl games played in. That presents its own problem since there are some big bowls that we lost in, and thus have no banner for.

LOL

How many of us took our masks off when the camera came by?
Yes. . . yes, that is exactly why I was not wearing a mask. It had nothing to do with the feeling of pain that I was trying to deaden through the consumption of alcohol.

This is really cool. Is this a common occurrence at Syracuse home games?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom