Parker has turned the corner after a slow start | Syracusefan.com

Parker has turned the corner after a slow start

He's a damn monster.

CusefanATL said:
a slow start? he was on fire to start. Maybe he hit a midseason wall... but thats about it.

A slow start to the season is what i meant. Not this game

PoppyHart said:
He had a great start to the overall season. A slow start to ACC season perhaps.
Well he had some struggles and went through a 5-6 game stretch where he struggled. Confidence is high with him right now

Hood still scares me more against us.
I agree, or Cook. If Duke beats us it will be because of the 3. Period. We shouldn't have to shoot a jump shot all night. Decent defensive teams have trouble with us on the interior, we will go thru Duke's interior like a hot knife thru warm butter.

GoHamSU said:
Ahh the infamous "corner turning". Is this the football board?

No i didnt mention uniform changes, raking leaves or try to start an argument did i?

Yeah, Jabari will get his against us. I'm really curious to see if they play us in man or zone though. I think we'll beat him up when he's on defense and tire him out. Whether he has to cover Rak, Grant, or CJ at times, I think all 3 have a major advantage over him when we're on offense.

Fun fact: After the first 3 games of the year (Davidson, Kansas, and Florida Atlantic), Jabari has shot 29.6% from 3. So for a guy that everyone considers to be an elite shooter, he really hasn't shot the ball all that well.

The General said:
There was never a slow start. He's been a beast all year.

He certainly did struggle shooting the ball at times this season. One of the reasons why K sat him at times. Certainly has played like a man possessed these past 5 games. He will be tough come saturday

We all suspected that Marsh obviously has no knowledge of college basketball. This is simply confirmation.

Duke is rounding into form after a shaky few weeks. Jabari Parker is Melo2.0 & we'd better bring our A game come Saturday. Can't wait!!!

he may have turned a corner but hes about to walk into a brick wall known as the syracuse zone on saturday nite.

OrangeTown said:
We all suspected that Marsh obviously has no knowledge of college basketball. This is simply confirmation.

A slow start in conference play scoring is what i was referring too.

I really know little about anything

Marsh01 said:
A slow start in conference play scoring is what i was referring too.

I really know little about anything

We still love you, buddy. :)

OrangeTown said:
We still love you, buddy. :)

Im hitting my mid season wall from a lack of sleep. Should snap out of it soon.

A slow start to the season is what i meant. Not this game

he scored 20 points or more his 1st ~10 games?!! He was unbelievable!!!

Marsh01 said:
Im hitting my mid season wall from a lack of sleep. Should snap out of it soon.

Lack of sleep or lack of beer?

He is going to be a force playing the free throw line spot against us in the zone. Very scary thought. He is the prefect guy to put there to shred it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom