Parking Pass for Next Season? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Parking Pass for Next Season?

North Manley will be available pretty much until the season starts, no one who wants a pass should have an issue.
True, and worst case we would have just paid cash each game for North Manley.

View attachment 228447Just locked in for North Manley, price went up $10 but no big deal. Here is how many spots are left as of a couple minutes ago.
Good for you. Still very much disenchanted with this donor ranking issue. Somehow you get to pick parking before me. Hopefully I get something wWhen it’s my turn

Good for you. Still very much disenchanted with this donor ranking issue. Somehow you get to pick parking before me. Hopefully I get something wWhen it’s my turn
Yeah I’m sorry about that, I don’t think that is fair. Seniority should matter regardless of payment timing/ plan.

In for West…lots of them left. West lots are going to be awesome until I-81 comes down. Then access to those by lots gets reduced because Fineview/Renwick will no longer connect to Van Buren.

Just purchased a west pass , screen only showed like 15 but it could be games

Last edited:
In for West…lots of them left. West lots are going to be awesome until I-81 comes down. Then access to those by lots gets reduced because Fineview/Renwick will no longer connect to Van Buren.
What is the plan then? To limit access to only Irving?

LOL. Yes, that will work really well.

What is the plan then? To limit access to only Irving?

LOL. Yes, that will work really well.
All traffic from Almond will be sent to a roundabout at the corner of Van Bursn /Almond then sent up Van buren.

Is there any update on the digital parking passes for this season? I bought our parking back on 6/10 but never heard anything further; never got an email confirmation and nothing about it in mycuse acct. Good thing I took a screenshot of the confirmation screen!

BFC861C1-19C4-4505-8472-BC545978F13E.jpeg
Parking passes have arrived. Not digital, no complaints here!

Yes I was told several weeks ago they would be digital

Guess someone didn't tell the ticket rep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom