Parking Pass for Next Season? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Parking Pass for Next Season?

My rank is probably pretty high as we are newer.. 4,190. Haven’t gotten the email yet.

I was told the emails have all gone out.. I never got one, but my rep sent me a copy. 2 more weeks before I hit my slot. Crazy that parking is more than my season tickets though.

I was told the emails have all gone out.. I never got one, but my rep sent me a copy. 2 more weeks before I hit my slot. Crazy that parking is more than my season tickets though.
Agreed. That's why I gave up my pass a few years back.

What day did you get to purchase parking?
I haven’t been able to purchase parking yet, that’s why I’m waiting on the email. North Manley is the only place we will park but I think we should be okay.

I’m calling tomorrow, ridiculous that I have to chase them down to buy something.

i emailed and they said they price the parking based on 6 games every year

I’m calling tomorrow, ridiculous that I have to chase them down to buy something.
you should be somewhere around June 7 based off my rank and time of purchasing?

Lol. He caught a break or you got hosed.
Well I got my answer today. Because my friend paid in full, and I am on the payment plan, he ranks higher than me! I’m pissed. After buying seasons for decades, and putting up with some pretty lean years, and I mean LEAN, …buying merch, etc…it doesn’t mean Jack! So much for my loyalty. There is no loyalty from SU. None

you should be somewhere around June 7 based off my rank and time of purchasing?
Mine is 6/8, apparently they did send it but it wasn’t forwarded to my new email. I’ll just ask them to update my new information.

What lot do you recommend for someone coming from the west via 90/690 or 81? I have no issues walking a little bit.

Mine is 6/8, apparently they did send it but it wasn’t forwarded to my new email. I’ll just ask them to update my new information.
Weren't you a first time STH last year? I've had them for all but one of the last 23 years (not including the COVID year) and mine is the day after yours.

Weren't you a first time STH last year? I've had them for all but one of the last 23 years (not including the COVID year) and mine is the day after yours.
Now you know how I feel. I’m in the same situation as you. Donor rank means Jack.

It’s actually insane really

I have been a season ticket holder for 7 years and I hold 5 seats in the 100 level and he picks the day after me

Contact your ticket reps

You should call SU, your donor rank is way out of whack.

donor rank is across all sports and giving isnt it? its also a function of how many people with seasons get parking. and Its a formula that no one really knows.. do they value money over yrs of tickets over cost of tickets

donor rank is across all sports and giving isnt it? its also a function of how many people with seasons get parking. and Its a formula that no one really knows.. do they value money over yrs of tickets over cost of tickets

It’s not a value or formula that no one knows….

It literally tells you on the page how the donor rank/your priority points are determined……..

So where on the page does it tell you how it values $1000 donation vs 5 yrs of $200 ticket purchases?

I dont see anyplace that even says how long I have been a season ticket holder.

so for example if i buy $500 in fball and $1000 in bball vs $500 in bball and $1000 in fb I would not think I have the same rank but I have no idea how it would change. The only number i see is what would happen if I donated enough to jump from say varsity to captain?

I noticed the donor rank page is down. Maybe all the complaints did uncover some issues.

So where on the page does it tell you how it values $1000 donation vs 5 yrs of $200 ticket purchases?

I dont see anyplace that even says how long I have been a season ticket holder.

so for example if i buy $500 in fball and $1000 in bball vs $500 in bball and $1000 in fb I would not think I have the same rank but I have no idea how it would change. The only number i see is what would happen if I donated enough to jump from say varsity to captain?

Yeah we’re very new, a couple single games in 2021 and then new STH last year.