Paschal Chukwu will hire agent, plan for uncertain future | Syracusefan.com

Paschal Chukwu will hire agent, plan for uncertain future

do you even list coach Boeheim as a reference on your resume ? he's said some nasty stuff.

It may not be in the top leagues, but he can easily play overseas like any number of players we've had over the years. Did you think Keita would play overseas? He did.
Sure he can I thought keita could stick around. Do you need an agent for those overseas teams?

That’s a really strange opening quote.
my guess is he is unsure because of some conflict between u.s. rules & nigerian rules

Good luck to Paschal. He might not be the most graceful or talented center we have had but he played hard, he played hurt and he will always be okay in my book.
Tough kid. He had several epic performances in his years here and anchored the defense that took SU on its 2018 NCAAT run. His game may not have been asthetically pleasing, but statistically he was an excellent shot blocker and very good rebounder. Here's hoping he carves out a nice professional career for himself.

Last edited:
Sure he can I thought keita could stick around. Do you need an agent for those overseas teams?

Looks like most, if not all, of our overseas guys have agents. I would think they would be even more helpful in those situations to just help you find what opportunities are out there. I doubt many guys have many European, Asian or African contacts coming out of college.

Hiring an agent? Is he going into show business?

Kinda disappointing that some gotta try that hard to get their little jokes off. The hell did Chukwu do to anybody? Kid didn’t do nothing but try hard and play even when banged up his whole time here.
Last year, when we were down to basically six players, he managed not to foul out ever. I think that is a forgotten accomplishment of his.

yeah! let's use this thread to trash him some more![
I don't think We are bashing him I appreciate everything he has done here its just surprising that someone who isn't on the NBA radar would hire an agent.

Do you need an agent for those overseas teams?

Of course you would. They're going to research all the various leagues around the world and make recommendations as to the best possible fit for Chewy, negotiate his salary, help with things like travel and accommodations, understanding the culture, etc. Come on, Brian.

Of course you would. They're going to research all the various leagues around the world and make recommendations as to the best possible fit for Chewy, negotiate his salary, help with things like travel and accommodations, understanding the culture, etc. Come on, Brian.
I don't know the overseas process. I'm sure not everyone has agents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom