Past and Present! | Syracusefan.com

Past and Present!

Cooper05

Walk On

I love Orange!! All sports, but basketball is my thing! I love the Cuse family. Just shows how much everyone loves and respects JB. People that only played for a year representing!! Past players always say they bleed orange and love JB! Friends with Sonny Spera (he was my dentist growing up) and back then always wanted him in the game when I was younger and second always wanted Joel Katz to get in the game at the end. Just love Cuse basketball! Will always bleed orange!!

Can someone smarter than me .. ID all the players in this picture? Thanks.

Can someone smarter than me .. ID all the players in this picture? Thanks.
Autry
JBA
Goodine
BJ
Jalen
Braswell
Brendan Paul
Blackwell (Can’t tell for sure)
Nick Giancola
Devo
Silent G
Hughes
Quincy
JGIII
Arinze
White
Sidibe
Griffen
Hak
GMac
Mookie
Lydon
Crawford (Boeheim’s Army)
Howard Washington

Last edited:
Anyone know the Jordan Crawford connection? Curious how he ended up on Boeheim’s Army.

Autry
JBA
Goodine
BJ
Jalen
Braswell
Brendan Paul
Blackwell (Can’t tell for sure)
Walk-on (need name)
Devo
Silent G
Hughes
Quincy
JGIII
Arinze
White
Sidibe
Griffen
Hak
GMac
Mookie
Lyden
Crawford (Boeheim’s Army)
Howard Washington

Buddy and Gillon are missing. Looks like they may have been scrimmaging blue vs gray. Then you have Carey who never dresses like the others. Lol.

I think I saw something about him running a b-ball camp in Syracuse this summer? Could be that.

Could be but that’s july 30-aug 1.

Buddy and Gillon are missing. Looks like they may have been scrimmaging blue vs gray. Then you have Carey who never dresses like the others. Lol.

Buddy's in Providence at the East Coast Basketball thing.

Carey even took his sneakers off.

Is it the reflection of the light or is griff going gray?

Think it's weird between BJ and Lydon?
Not at all. They are two different type of players. Things are progressing well for BJ at this time. When you look at the history from day one to the present, he played in the NBA in his first year out of college and will continue to progress to his goal. It’s the business and if your at the apex of the pyramid to have played in the league, you experience all kinds of scenarios and you just have to make good of your situation. When you’re an NBA player your strut is different then the average player. Personally, I asked him how did it feel to have been a teammate of Vince Carter. I did however tell him to soak up all of the knowledge he had to give.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom