Patiently waiting for my season tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Patiently waiting for my season tickets

Bee's I see are going fishing. How fast do your set your troll?

What trolling? You guys don’t get your etix on mycuse? Mine are available to use, email to a friend, sell, anything.

was just on the St Lawrence 2 weeks ago, man growing up there you dont realize how gorgeous that area is in the SUMMER...winter time not so much!
IMG_20171230_150129-EFFECTS.jpg

My tickets are arriving tomorrow. Just got a UPS alert that I have a package arriving tomorrow from the Carrier Dome.

My tickets are arriving tomorrow. Just got a UPS alert that I have a package arriving tomorrow from the Carrier Dome.
Maybe it’s your reminder to pay your bill

Reactions: FAL
Must not have gotten picked up...just got this email
We previously sent you a delivery alert for the package(s) shown below. This package(s) will not be delivered as originally scheduled. We will provide you with updated delivery information as soon as we can and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Booooooo! Got me all excited only to be let down​

Any idea when away game tickets come? I ordered Maryland tickets through SU. Do they come in a separate package?

We previously sent you a delivery alert for the package(s) shown below. This package(s) will not be delivered as originally scheduled. We will provide you with updated delivery information as soon as we can and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Ditto

What trolling? You guys don’t get your etix on mycuse? Mine are available to use, email to a friend, sell, anything.
So you get hard copies and can use the etickets? I assume the mycuse is fairly easy to register on.

So you get hard copies and can use the etickets? I assume the mycuse is fairly easy to register on.

Very easy. We use it all the time to manage our group of 6 season tickets among friends.

The one thing to remember is that it’s the login for mycuse under the tickets link and is powered by Ticketmaster. I don’t think it’s the same as a regular mycuse login unless they have merged them for a single sign on now.

Last edited:
Yes and yes

Don't see an option to print yet. I assumed the PDF versions would be available when physical tickets are but a friend was told by the box office that there would be no print at home option this year. Just mobile tickets. Not the most tech savvy guy so I'm thinking he misunderstood.

Don't see an option to print yet. I assumed the PDF versions would be available when physical tickets are but a friend was told by the box office that there would be no print at home option this year. Just mobile tickets. Not the most tech savvy guy so I'm thinking he misunderstood.

I meant mobile for everything. Use, sell, give to a friend, etc.

Still no update on the ups app. Still says ready for ups. I figure someone stole them and they’re now on stubhub.

I meant mobile for everything. Use, sell, give to a friend, etc.
That's a pain. Sort of, lol. I like hard copies also. Plus when you sit below the usher wants to see them every time you go up and down to get food, the bathroom, etc. I leave for my east coast trip a week before Clemson as I am starting in NJ for a wedding. Hopefully mine come before I leave.

Any idea when away game tickets come? I ordered Maryland tickets through SU. Do they come in a separate package?
Maryland tickets are getting assigned on Monday and will go out next week. Separate mailing from season tickets via Postal Service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom