Patiently waiting for my season tickets | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Patiently waiting for my season tickets

Mail just came in Fayetteville, nothing today except an orange Shutterfly package that got my hopes up... hoping for tomorrow

UPS, not US mail.

1F1AF2E6-34F7-4BF6-821B-6C1DD2D7D3FE.jpeg

whats interesting is i HAVE the upsmychoice account and I get emails multiple times a week when something is en route. Nothing yet on this front.

That is interesting. They may be sending out in batches which they usually do.

whats interesting is i HAVE the upsmychoice account and I get emails multiple times a week when something is en route. Nothing yet on this front.

Not sure if it is the case but the past three years they have shipped preferred tickets in a spearate package with a storage tin and some other goodies. non-preferred came about a week later.

Not sure if it is the case but the past three years they have shipped preferred tickets in a spearate package with a storage tin and some other goodies. non-preferred came about a week later.

Never mind. No tin and my preferred and non-preferred all came in one package.

what just dawned on me was that I bought a few individual game tix. I didn’t get those, only my seasons.

Didn’t get mine today, should I be worried?

No. They didn’t all go out yesterday. Will be spread over 3-4 days.

Mine came today. Just an observation but a the last couple of years, you got some "swag" with your tickets. This year nada. Oh well, glad they are here, Go Orange!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom