Patiently waiting for my season tickets | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Patiently waiting for my season tickets

Mine came today. Just an observation but a the last couple of years, you got some "swag" with your tickets. This year nada. Oh well, glad they are here, Go Orange!!

Surprised I’d think this would be the year they’d throw something in.

Are all of you whose tickets arrived today closer to the city? Wondering if us out of staters are the ones who haven’t gotten anything yet. Just curious.

Are all of you whose tickets arrived today closer to the city? Wondering if us out of staters are the ones who haven’t gotten anything yet. Just curious.
No, I live 15 min from the city and didn’t get mine but I know someone 20 min away who did. Must be random

I was told all should be received by Tuesday. Shipped in three batches

Nothing here yet...

didnt see anything in my post office box at 10 so looking like monday or tuesday for me

I’m two hours north in the Adirondack. I had mine by mid day on Friday. I was a little surprised.

Son got his today via USPS.

I’m in Central NJ and mine haven’t arrived yet. My mail doesn’t usually come until about 3:00, so I’ll remain hopeful.

Mine delivered to Baldwinsville today by USPS, along with my Maryland tickets in a separate envelope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom