Patiently waiting for my season tickets | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Patiently waiting for my season tickets

Nothing for me today, maybe no parking passes group was last to be mailed?

Still nothing for me here in Rochester. I’m beginning to think that my mailman kept them.

Finally arrived! Super stoked!

connor told me tickets were mailed out in 2 waves so if you havent received you are likely in wave 2 and should expect end of this week or next week
I mean, how hard is it to mail them all at the same time! SERIOUSLY!! Does the post office only allow a certain number of pieces from one source to be mailed at one time? How does Price Chopper mail out all their garbage at once? Answer me that? How do the credit card companies mail out all their propaganda,... etc, etc.
How?

FYI... my wife is ready to strangle me

Anyone still waiting for their tickets should probably call their ticket rep. I believe I was told they should all be in hand by now.

Anyone still waiting for their tickets should probably call their ticket rep. I believe I was told they should all be in hand by now.
A friend of mine who is a first time season ticket holder spoke to someone in the box office yesterday since his tickets have not arrived. He was advised that his season tickets will arrive next week.

Not sure if first time season ticket holder mailings were delayed.

A friend of mine who is a first time season ticket holder spoke to someone in the box office yesterday since his tickets have not arrived. He was advised that his season tickets will arrive next week.

Not sure if first time season ticket holder mailings were delayed.

Apparently. I was told Monday that last batch was scheduled to be delivered by the end of the week

I haven't received mine as yet, but it's not unusual for delayed and lost mail here. I don't know if the mail train gets robbed on occasion but even overnight mail takes three days...

I haven't received mine as yet...anyone else still waiting? If they don't arrive before I head east in a week, can I load the tickets in my phone or would I have to print them?

I haven't received mine as yet...anyone else still waiting? If they don't arrive before I head east in a week, can I load the tickets in my phone or would I have to print them?
print at home option is gone, id call the box office or your rep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom