Patiently waiting for my season tickets | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Patiently waiting for my season tickets

I haven't received mine as yet...anyone else still waiting? If they don't arrive before I head east in a week, can I load the tickets in my phone or would I have to print them?

Mobile entry is allowed and easy. Just go to your mycuse account and view your game ticket and show that to the ticket taker. They scan the bar code.

I haven't received mine as yet...anyone else still waiting? If they don't arrive before I head east in a week, can I load the tickets in my phone or would I have to print them?
I called the box office yesterday (3rd time) because I never received the tix. They are re printing them and I will have to pick them up at Ensley next weekend along with my parking pass. I received my pocket calendar though!

Mobile entry is allowed and easy. Just go to your mycuse account and view your game ticket and show that to the ticket taker. They scan the bar code.
Im a little uneasy relying on a mobile ticket for a homecoming night game. What if my phone is dead by that point? I've had to cut it too close with airline tix before.

Im a little uneasy relying on a mobile ticket for a homecoming night game. What if my phone is dead by that point? I've had to cut it too close with airline tix before.

That is a fair point. It would make a ton of sense for the university to provide charging stations in some of the parking lots, at least for the first couple of games.

I called the box office yesterday (3rd time) because I never received the tix. They are re printing them and I will have to pick them up at Ensley next weekend along with my parking pass. I received my pocket calendar though!
Mine never arrived either. They’re reprinting mine as well. My first chance to pick them up will be the day of the Clemson game. Currently on the train headed to the game, with stops in Chicago and Virginia along the way...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom