Patrick Beilein named Boys HC at Baldwinsville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Beilein named Boys HC at Baldwinsville

Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't stating that Beilein was going to teach.
My point was that the district would never hire a teacher who had to resign because they otherwise were going to be fired for sexual harassment. So why would they hire a basketball coach who had to resign because they otherwise were going to be fired for sexual harassment?
The shenanigans that go on with Bville teachers is legend. His stuff is nothing

He wasn't fired from Niagara (he resigned) but he would have been. He was not taking "no" for an answer from the staffer he was harassing. Even worse, her significant other was a long time friend of Beilein's who he hired as an assistant.

There were complaints about him at LeMoyne, but he took his act onto a bigger stage before anything was made public.

Hmmm... sounds like maybe he isn't "deserving" of a second chance to rehabilitate his rep then.

Better walk the straight and narrow from this point forward, or...

Hmmm... sounds like maybe he isn't "deserving" of a second chance to rehabilitate his rep then.

As I always say, I don’t have skeletons in my closet. I have them on the front lawn!

He wasn't fired from Niagara (he resigned) but he would have been. He was not taking "no" for an answer from the staffer he was harassing. Even worse, her significant other was a long time friend of Beilein's who he hired as an assistant.

There were complaints about him at LeMoyne, but he took his act onto a bigger stage before anything was made public.
Didn’t they both go with Beilein to Niagara from Lemoyne? I don’t know anything but just seems weird.

I assume B'ville did their due diligence. I believe in redemption and realize no one is perfect. Whatever the real truth is, I wouldn't believe everything you read here. There is always two sides to every story.

I assume B'ville did their due diligence. I believe in redemption and realize no one is perfect. Whatever the real truth is, I wouldn't believe everything you read here. There is always two sides to every story.

True, and that's fair.

I just haven't followed this story / don't know much about it, so was reacting to the new information presented above.