Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see anything that says he committed I just see a photoshop of him...is this legit?

Not saying he hasnt committed to us but dont go by that IG account. Not one of the more known "legit" ones.

Looks like Tape may have been waiting on Brooks decision.

Seriously? I bet that he would of committed there to...do we really want someone if he truly doesn’t want to be here? Just asking

allcbb_
This is not confirmed yet. Sorry if you thought this was official, but he will most likely go to cuse.

Seriously? I bet that he would of committed there to...do we really want someone if he truly doesn’t want to be here? Just asking
My bad, I got UNC confused with Duke on Tape's recruitment. What ever the reason(s), glad it's looking good for 'cuse.

UPDATE: Just heard from Columbia grad transfer Patrick Tapé. He said no decision today. He may need a few more days because he just wants to be sure this time.

A good tease every now and then is nice, make me wait a couple days and it’ll feel even better

E94A6E15-3482-4808-9D68-722FF11D0F44.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors