Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a Masters from Duke, he won't have to sell used cars to make a living.
Wow, hoity toity much? Need some grey poupon for the sandwich you eat in the back of your limo? Maybe a ski trip to aspen and a $500 plate dinner to support snow owls?

Wow, hoity toity much? Need some grey poupon for the sandwich you eat in the back of your limo? Maybe a ski trip to aspen and a $500 plate dinner to support snow owls?
Where 2nd string is under your name you should consider changing it to CuseHulkRunner stan account.
Your performance in this thread would justify that.

If you don’t get the point learn next time before your stan for the guy.

First pitcher of beer at Applebee’s will be on me.

Where 2nd string is under your name you should consider changing it to CuseHulkRunner stan account.
Your performance in this thread would justify that.

If you don’t get the point learn next time before your stan for the guy.
You can admit when you're wrong, just keeping people honest.

Dogging someone for their profession is not a good look.
images (13).jpeg

You can admit when you're wrong, just keeping people honest.

Dogging someone for their profession is not a good look.View attachment 195891
I admit plenty when I am wrong.
You haven’t proven anything.
CR’s take on Tape is an embarrassment to our fanbase.
The kid deserves absolutely no hate from our fanbase.

CR wants respect he should give some.

Says what?

Kids like Tape aren’t making the NBA for them it is about a free education.
Based on his own words it is not about the education at Duke it is about basketball.

This would be where you are wrong.

Cuserunner certainly is a troll and should not bad mouth recruits, but does he attack you personally? Others should maybe take a different approach to counter his arguments.

Based on his own words it is not about the education at Duke it is about basketball.

This would be where you are wrong.

Cuserunner certainly is a troll and should not bad mouth recruits, but does he attack you personally? Others should maybe take a different approach to counter his arguments.

“Education comes first.”

Good day sir.

NC mattered to him a lot as well.

Duke education is part of the benefit.
He wants to try and play professional basketball but realizes the benefit of the Duke masters degree.

Also yeah what he says about recruits matter. You don’t bad mouth kids because they don’t come here.

“Education comes first.”

Good day sir.

NC mattered to him a lot as well.

Duke education is part of the benefit.
He wants to try and play professional basketball but realizes the benefit of the Duke masters degree.

Also yeah what he says about recruits matter. You don’t bad mouth kids because they don’t come here.
Well you certainly found a quote that helps you, but he also admits that he wasn't heading in the MBA direction originally. In many other articles, he said his focus at Duke is basketball.

It seems like you are cherry picking so you don't have to concede that he made the wrong choice based on his own words.

I just said he shouldn't bad mouth recruits, are you reaffirming my thoughts?

Actually, on second thought, I realize I don't care about Tape or his decision. Have a good one.

Well you certainly found a quote that helps you, but he also admits that he wasn't heading in the MBA direction originally. In many other articles, he said his focus at Duke is basketball.

It seems like you are cherry picking so you don't have to concede that he made the wrong choice based on his own words.

I just said he shouldn't bad mouth recruits, are you reaffirming my thoughts?

Actually, on second thought, I realize I don't care about Tape or his decision. Have a good one.
Holy chit how can anybody say he made the wrong decision.
It’s Patrick Tape’s decision.
You have no clue if he made the wrong decision.
This season doesn’t effecf his eligibility.
You have no clue if he is injured or a healthy scratch on the team.

Keep staning for CR though.

Holy chit how can anybody say he made the wrong decision.
It’s Patrick Tape’s decision.
You have no clue if he made the wrong decision.
This season doesn’t effecf his eligibility.
You have no clue if he is injured or a healthy scratch on the team.

Keep staning for CR though.
You said good day.

So there are goals, and these are the goal:

Tapé’s basketball goals are to play in the NCAA tournament, have a chance to win a national championship and play professionally. Even if the graduate degree program isn’t an exact fit, Duke’s basketball side of things made it the right choice for Tapé in the end.

“After I made my decision, I was a little paranoid like I may have rushed into it,” Tapé said. “Things happened so quickly. I just realized to pursue basketball fully, Duke was the place.”

To pursue basketball fully, was Duke really the place? Maybe you're right, maybe he doesn't like playing basketball to pursue it fully. You know what, I'm on your side now. You convinced me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors