Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been a whole six weeks since a five star player committed.

that is because Coach K and his staff have to figure out wht to leave the Duke Team before he can land another 5 Star recruit.

It’s been a whole six weeks since a five star player committed.
I’m happy we have a commitment from Dior. But we’ve had a lot more losses than wins on the recruiting trail as of late. More plan c’s and d’s than plan a’s. That’s not even debatable. Signing Dior doesn’t change that. 1 win that may end up not even being a win in 2 years versus how many losses? It would just be nice if we were Syracuse again.

I’m happy we have a commitment from Dior. But we’ve had a lot more losses than wins on the recruiting trail as of late. More plan c’s and d’s than plan a’s. That’s not even debatable. Signing Dior doesn’t change that. 1 win that may end up not even being a win in 2 years versus how many losses? It would just be nice if we were Syracuse again.

I think that this is a poor take and you should get dragged for it.

But this is a tread abitnPatrick Tapé and I just think the kid is smart and taking his time so he doesn’t have to bail on another commit.

Sad that the coaches can’t close during a pandemic.
Yeah, we were killing it before the pandemic broke out. Come on.

But this is a tread abitnPatrick Tapé and I just think the kid is smart and taking his time so he doesn’t have to bail on another commit.
this sounds exactly like Andre Jackson. And tell me about my take that is so wrong. What recruiting battles have we won as of late? Dior aside, who have we closed on?

I have no problem with that At all. However with all the momentum about him coming here in the past couple of days if he goes elsewhere it's a really bad sign for us.

We’ve always been Syracuse. Who are you?

Yeah, we were killing it before the pandemic broke out. Come on.

this sounds exactly like Andre Jackson. And tell me about my take that is so wrong. What recruiting battles have we won as of late? Dior aside, who have we closed on?

The basketball board has gone to crap because people complain about the same thing in every thread. Tape just de-committed Thursday and you’re panicking one day later. Maybe give it a break and give it a few days.

Last edited:
Sorry for having a different opinion. Carry on with your orange colored glasses.
I love how we are recruiting. It’s better than ever. There, is that better? Do I fit in now?

Tape is also honest enough to admit that Andre was plan a and we lost him after being the favorite for years.

Ok. You guys are right. Where do I find those glasses you guys wear? I can love my team and also hold them accountable at the same time

Sorry for having a different opinion. Carry on with your orange colored glasses.
I love how we are recruiting. It’s better than ever. There, is that better? Do I fit in now?

It’s April 4th man. If we land Tape and Griffin next week, will you be happy? Or will you complain that we weren’t their 1st choice, aren’t that good,insert other typical complaint from doomsdayers that are never happy?

Ok. I will leave now. Back to the endless tape, scotch, stick, glue lame jokes. Carry on. And yes, I would be very happy if Tape and Griffin do both commit. But I have zero faith that it will happen. Carry on. The cranky old man will go away

Ok. I will leave now. Back to the endless tape, scotch, stick, glue lame jokes. Carry on. And yes, I would be very happy if Tape and Griffin do both commit. But I have zero faith that it will happen. Carry on. The cranky old man will go away
Maybe if you contributed to more then just being the negative Nellie in your posts people would be more willing to discuss things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom