Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see. There’s going to be lots of public pressure if the NCAA decides to wait a year. That is if we even have a season. I don’t think there’s going to be football.
Why not?
I could see him being a jerk about this.

Having said that, I'm not so sure it will come down to Underwood.

I could see him being a jerk about this.

Having said that, I'm not so sure it will come down to Underwood.
Reading his quotes it doesn't sound like he has anything against him.

I'm sorry I know people are high on him. Braswell can't be your option for replacing Hughes.

Didn’t say he was but we will have 4 forwards even if Griffin isn’t eligible next year.

Didn’t say he was but we will have 4 forwards even if Griffin isn’t eligible next year.

I think adding Griffin does enough at this point...I can’t see us adding a guy from Cali...I wish they would go after the 7 footer from St Peters

I think adding Griffin does enough at this point...I can’t see us adding a guy from Cali...I wish they would go after the 7 footer from St Peters

Correct. We have Marek, Quincy, Braswell, and Woody even if Alan can’t play.

You mean Majak? He averaged 9 mins, 2pts and 2 rebounds a game. My Mother is more coordinated and she's 90.

dude I follow cause my football team
I’m referring to the tool that is badmouthing cuse. The fact that it’s the tripper makes it so much more revolting.

We needed a true 3 that can also play the 2 WAY more than we needed a 5.

I like Edwards. He’s 7 feet, a smooth athlete, can catch, and has a decent touch. He’ll be a fine backup C as a soph.

You can’t convince me that he’s ready...Edwards is better served redshirting next years and I feel that’s the whole reason you go after a guy like Tape...our centers aren’t where we need them to be and we will get abused down low unless we find someone else...just an opinion

You can’t convince me that he’s ready...Edwards is better served redshirting next years and I feel that’s the whole reason you go after a guy like Tape...our centers aren’t where we need them to be and we will get abused down low unless we find someone else...just an opinion
Sidibe played 23mpg this year...if he can limit the fouls and get that up to 30mpg, I think we’ll be ok there

He was in there helping us win the Wake Forest game this year. He was better than the guards that all bounced that worryworts here like to pretend were good.

We aren’t playing against Shaq. He’ll be stronger which will help, he gained some experience this year(remember he was late to b-ball - he’s going to pick things up rapidly IMO), and he’s got some things naturally that can’t really be taught. I think he’ll be ok.

Sidibe played 23mpg this year...if he can limit the fouls and get that up to 30mpg, I think we’ll be ok there

We’ve watched Sidibe get abused three quarters of the year...he’s gotten better towards the end of the year...I guess we will see what happens not the end of the world

This whole fiasco just reinforces how much I love having guys like Alan and Dior. Dior says he wants to beat Duke not join them and Alan basically told Duke “nah” and wasn’t gonna fall for the infamous Duke late offer that other players mistakenly jump at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom