Patterson and Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Patterson and Johnson

tumblr_mg6pehehHo1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Keita was there as well, with his winter cap on (sticking up a foot above everyone else).

Nice. He's the only other SU player I've been close enough to touch. Saw him at the Kid Cudi concert a couple years ago. Definitely hard to miss in a crowd haha.

Well I'm 5'6" and Ron was like twice my height, so 11'0" seems right. BJ was at least a foot taller than Ron from my vantage point.
Length at the top of the zone, for sure.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Keita is a great young man. When we were up at SU for my daughter's tour of the campus before she became a student we decided to go and check out the Carmelo center. When we first got there and was walking in Keita saw my family walk up and he stopped and held the door for my daughter and wife. I am not sure how many people would do that nowadays. Love his hustle on the court but love the fact that he is a gentleman as well.

Well I'm 5'6" and Ron was like twice my height, so 11'0" seems right. BJ was at least a foot taller than Ron from my vantage point.
Are you fully grown?

Keita is a great young man. When we were up at SU for my daughter's tour of the campus before she became a student we decided to go and check out the Carmelo center. When we first got there and was walking in Keita saw my family walk up and he stopped and held the door for my daughter and wife. I am not sure how many people would do that nowadays. Love his hustle on the court but love the fact that he is a gentleman as well.

Indeed. He is an intelligent and nice guy.

Are you fully grown?

haha yeah I think I'm maxed out. There's a reason I didn't continue with high school basketball and stuck with football instead... and I couldn't shoot lol.

Im 6'0 ft and when standing next to Ron and BJ at McDonalds in Ottawa, I was kind of shocked how much taller these guys were. And thats nothing compared to Grant, and CJ. and DC is just massive in person. Got a chance to talk with these guys some because I couldn't resist as they all sat down right bext to my group. All really polite and nice dudes. Just kids. I had met Coleman before ( his tattoo guy is a good friend of mine) and we had a cool moment comparing ink. What I didnt know was that Grant has alot of work done on him that my buddy Chris has done for him. He hides it well. Anyways, all good dudes and real down to earth. Alot of strange ottwans giving them looks and stares and they all just politely smiled and waved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom