Paycal never stops complaining | Syracusefan.com

Paycal never stops complaining

Ajflood12

Starter
Cal is the biggest complainer ever...the excuses he makes for not playing well are hard to listen to. He is the worst. He is complaining about having to go to Boise. I wish he was on the bubble for a few years...to listen to him explain why they got screwed.

He sounded a tad mental in the first part of that interview - at least in my opinion. At one point I had no idea what he was trying to say - he just seemed like some unhinged guy in his basement complaining about random ****.

Did he talk about how young they are? That's why I lose my mind when people here talk about how young we are. Dudes whole philosophy is bring on young players every year... It's March, they're 3 months away from being NBA players... shut up.
I was thinking the same thing. He complained about how he didn’t have time to define roles and took time to figure it all out...blah blah. Maybe if he had some depth and rotational players that didn’t leave he wouldn’t have to worry about it. But then when they play well he states how great he is that he got a young team to play well. Talks outta both sides of his mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom