Peach Jam | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Peach Jam

Programming note:

With the exception of JJ, all the guys we’ve been following play two games today.

Taylor 11 and 5
Lands/Bunch 1230 and 630
Copeland 1230 and 630
Flip 11 and 5
JJ 5

Copeland plays vs Lands/Bunch at 1230.

Programming note:

With the exception of JJ, all the guys we’ve been following play two games today.

Taylor 11 and 5
Lands/Bunch 1230 and 630
Copeland 1230 and 630
Flip 11 and 5
JJ 5

Copeland plays vs Lands/Bunch at 1230.
What teams are lands and bunch on? Also what court lol!?

lands is 13 in red and bunch is 4 in red. Copeland is 13 in white.
Wagner (#21) was the best player on the floor...by a lot.

he played very well today and some rate him as the #1 player in next years class. But before today he had been 21-70 shooting. He puts up a lot of them. Today’s numbers were much better.
He was really bad on Thursday if I recall

he played very well today and some rate him as the #1 player in next years class. But before today he had been 21-70 shooting. He puts up a lot of them. Today’s numbers were much better.
i hear you. i was talking specifically about his performance today. poor stats aside, he is clearly an elite level player.

Our targets and recruits across the board are really struggling to make 3’s.

Our targets and recruits across the board are really struggling to make 3’s.
Is everyone else also missing them? Or just our guys? Lol (I’m not trying to be a jerk I swear)

Last edited:
Is everyone else also missing them? Or just our guys? Lol (I’m not trying to be a jerk I swear)

no, there’s guys making them. But there’s also others missing a lot.

So far today “our guys” are 6/42. 14%.

Hey Mason, they finally put up the Team Durant U16 box scores.

View attachment 203519
View attachment 203520View attachment 203521

My friend's son is hurt (recovering from a badly sprained ankle) so his numbers haven't been great, but he's still starting. Feel bad for the kid because he's better than the stats he's put up thus far and his minutes have been limited somewhat, so he's not likely to get the exposure that he would otherwise warrant. Team Durant practices at the same facility that my daughter's dance team rehearses so I've had a chance to see the 16U team quite a bit, they started 3-0 but lost their last two games.

Last edited: