Pecking order for last #1 seed | Syracusefan.com

Pecking order for last #1 seed

PoppyHart

All American
1. Gtown/Louisville (if win BET)
2. Kansas (if wins Big 12)
3. Mich/Mich St./OSU (if wins Big 10)
4. Miami (if wins ACC and Gtown/Lou miss BET finals)

Louisville is certainly in the drivers seat assuming they win the BET. Kansas is just lucky to even be considered after their loss to TCU which should have automatically eliminated them.

Is kansas really in the running? They lost 3 in a row not that long ago and just got waxed by bubble team baylor.

I think Indiana is a lock for a 1 seed. If Gonzaga wins tonight they are a lock for a 1 seed. If Duke beats UNC on Saturday they are a lock.
The final 1 seed I think you have a solid order mine would be.
1. Louisville/Georgetown(whomever wins the BET would be both the regular season and post-season tournament champ)
2. Miami(they won the ACC regular season outright and if they beat Duke 2 out of 3 and won the ACC tournament title I think it would get the nod.
3. Kansas- (that TCU loss is a red herring of epic proportions without that loss I think they would be ahead of the BE schools because of their non-conference wins over Ohio State, Colorado.
4. Michigan State if they win the B1G tournament beating Michigan, Indiana and the other 3 teams lost before the semifinals.

I don't think Ohio State or Michigan have the resume to be a 1 seed. Both have What losses and didn't win the regular season titles. I think Ohio State or Michigan are fighting for that final 2 seed with Michigan State.

I think Indiana is a lock for a 1 seed. If Gonzaga wins tonight they are a lock for a 1 seed. If Duke beats UNC on Saturday they are a lock.
The final 1 seed I think you have a solid order mine would be.
1. Louisville/Georgetown(whomever wins the BET would be both the regular season and post-season tournament champ)
2. Miami(they won the ACC regular season outright and if they beat Duke 2 out of 3 and won the ACC tournament title I think it would get the nod.
3. Kansas- (that TCU loss is a red herring of epic proportions without that loss I think they would be ahead of the BE schools because of their non-conference wins over Ohio State, Colorado.
4. Michigan State if they win the B1G tournament beating Michigan, Indiana and the other 3 teams lost before the semifinals.

I don't think Ohio State or Michigan have the resume to be a 1 seed. Both have What losses and didn't win the regular season titles. I think Ohio State or Michigan are fighting for that final 2 seed with Michigan State.

Duke-Gonzaga and Indiana are in permanent ink on the one line.

KANSAS HAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A 1 SEED?!?! WHAT?!!

you may be 100% accurate. But i saw a lot of people saying they are the worst KU team ever under Self. What a joke college bball is, if they actually get a 1 seed.

Love Gonzaga, but if they lose to St. Mary's tonight, they will fall to the 2 seed. St. Mary's is capable of beating anybody, especially if Dellavedova is on his game. They are a well rounded team.

I agree. If Louisville or Gtown wins BET, they are the other lock for a #1.

I think louisville will get it, they seem to always win the bet, or at least be in the finals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom