People begged JB to switch the starters. He did. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

People begged JB to switch the starters. He did.

Changing line ups had a negative impact on the team chemistry tonight.

I can’t believe people here accept this sht.
Can’t let the past consume me. It’s bad. It’s pointless to complain. It’s on John Wildhack.
Coach Boeheim is having an okay season this year when you realize this team wasn’t going to be great.

Can’t let the past consume me. It’s bad. It’s pointless to complain. It’s on John Wildhack.
Coach Boeheim is having an okay season this year when you realize this team wasn’t going to be great.
Missing the tournament here multiple seasons in a row is a fireable offense as far as I am concerned. If that makes people sad go root for BC.

Fitting. Game ends with Camden coming from half court to steal a rebound from a not-boxing-out Copeland who was right under the ball.

Well its the best freshman class in the history of Syracuse's basketball program so you would think JB would be able to figure out a rotation that could work with all those weapons. But im not worried because coach guaranteed we were making the NCAA tournament this year anyway so we good! Im sorry but this will get a lot worse before it gets any better unfortunately

I can’t believe people here accept this sht.
Every time that I get deeply upset about a game, like Tuesday night, I feel like an azzhole almost immediately after because it’s obvious that it just doesn’t matter.

We’re bad, will continue to be bad and I can never comprehend that there are people with say in the matter that are just cool with what is going on with a multi-million dollar entity that has thousands of people spending thousands of dollars to support it.

Annnnnnnd…who’s fault is it that it “wasn’t going to be great”? Come on. Stop with the Coach Boeheim has had a good or ok season. Maybe he has by Northwestern‘s standards.

Do tell us what you want a bunch of forum randoms to do lol

Like honestly, do you think anyone of us are JW in hiding just waiting to see ONE more person say JB should be fired?
Ignore his message if this your take. Your point is essentially shut up and dribble.
He can say JB should fired if he thinks that message should be said.

One game of any player’s stats doesn’t prove or disprove anything.

Bell had 20-something in one game. Doesn’t mean he’s Jordan. Taylor had 27. Doesn’t make him Melo. Brown started one game. And we got trounced. Doesn’t mean he shouldn’t have started previously. These are freshman and they’re going to be up and down.

Complain instead of be complacent. The program sucks.
Well then go call JW, go write an article for Syracuse dot com, call the radio shows, anything. But I promise you that this decision will not be made based on you or I complaining on the forum. Im sure many of us have far too much to going on in one real lives for Syracuse sports to take on much more than ancillary escape from the stress. If you want to get upset? Do it. But don’t act like the rest of us have to be miserable too.

If we can't rebound we can't afford to turn it over.

Ignore his message if this your take. Your point is essentially shut up and dribble.
He can say JB should fired if he thinks that message should be said.
I don’t think you understand what this conversation is about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom