Per Donna about Tyus | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Battle comes back, do we have you on the record that you can't no longer use the "no one ever comes back to Syracuse" narrative?
Yes and if he doesn't will you admit that we have horrible luck?

Yes and if he doesn't will you admit that we have horrible luck?

No I won't. Every team has players leave every year. I've posted the statistics numerous times. Go check the early entry thread. It has nothing to do with bad luck.

"You guys"

Like we're all texting each other or posting on a secret board about our plan to get BrianCuse.

*opens secret board in new browser window*

That’s not what I’m saying at all...

All I’m saying is that it feels like these one liners aimed at Brian regarding this topic have jumped the shark.

It seems the pizzing contest just won’t end and I personally find it annoying now. Do your thing tho, it’s not a big deal, Brian’s a big boy - just wanted to put down my .02

Go Cuse!
Go Tyus!

No I won't. Every team has players leave every year. I've posted the statistics numerous times. Go check the early entry thread. It has nothing to do with bad luck.
Every team doesn't lose a McDonald's all American to the freaking g league in fact its never happened before what would you call that?

Every team doesn't lose a McDonald's all American to the freaking g league in fact its never happened before what would you call that?

This is moving goalposts. But I was asked not to continue because it's annoying, so yes, obviously despite facts showing otherwise, clearly we have bad luck

This is moving goalposts. But I was asked not to continue because it's annoying, so yes, obviously despite facts showing otherwise, clearly we have bad luck
How do the facts show otherwise with bazley considering its never happened before?

How do the facts show otherwise with bazley considering its never happened before?

Is it really that different than a guy going to play in Europe or not qualifying academically? Which does happen from time to time.

Is it really that different than a guy going to play in Europe or not qualifying academically? Which does happen from time to time.
Yes because we are talking 20k vs 6 figures sometimes 7 figures. But even that happens so rarely.

That’s not what I’m saying at all...

All I’m saying is that it feels like these one liners aimed at Brian regarding this topic have jumped the shark.

It seems the pizzing contest just won’t end and I personally find it annoying now. Do your thing tho, it’s not a big deal, Brian’s a big boy - just wanted to put down my .02

Go Cuse!
Go Tyus!
I could afford to lose a few pounds.;)

Yeah. I'm Oh- for - foreign dudes. Not my forte. :)

Actually you get credit for Fab Melo so that should count for a foreign dude. One of the best recruitments for us in that most recruiting analysts and also the Louisville fans had him going to Louisville but we were informed in advance that cuse was the pick :)

I think henceforth, for the rest of eternity, it should be referred to as ‘Pulling a Brian.’

"You guys"

Like we're all texting each other or posting on a secret board about our plan to get BrianCuse.

*opens secret board in new browser window*

Probably wouldn't mention a secret board to people here. Touchy subject, people get offended about stuff like that and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.