Per Donna about Tyus | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Marek being a foreign player and going home, there's always that possibility of a pro team overseas offering him a contract. In my opinion, it just depended on if Marek wants to make money now and be content with being overseas or continue playing and possibly earn more.

For OB, athletic wing that screams potential. For guys like that, NBA scouts drool over those kinds of players. It's what they feel they can develop the player into rather than stats right now. Again, all my opinion.

Well said. Surprising those thoughts have proven so elusive to others. Likely no. Possible clearly.

If he returns, reserve your Final Four tickets now.

logo-2019-final-four-640-360.jpg

We've had 3 teams achieve a number run ranking in this decade and 2 teams make the Final Four.

Five different teams.

JERRY MCNAMARA HASNT PROVEN ANYTHING AT THIS LEVEL.
CANT CLOSE THE DEAL WITH RECRUITS. BOEHEIM HAS TO PUSH HIM OUT LIKE WUTB LOUIS ORR. WE WANT BOOK!
Stop making fun of our passionate posters. They just want the best for our basketball program. You're not a better fan than they are. You should be happy they're here to speak out against mediocrity.

I was thinking more along the lines of flights of wild fancy, like...

IF (insert name of unproven high school kid here) COMMITS, WE CUT DOWN THE NETS NEXT YEAR!

People thought Marek might get paid to come home and play. It’s not the most ridiculous comment on here this week. Someone thought Seattle wasn’t a major metropolitan city.

You're still hurt over that?

That's not what I said. I said UW does not have a big geographic footprint. They're athletic department is not a national brand. They are fairly local.

Brunson bridges Justin Jackson berry all would have left after a year if they came to su.
Here's the thing. You are trying to make argument without qualifying facts. The players being mentioned either didn't need to leave for early money or were simply not projected where you think they were as underclassmen. Brunson is a late 1st even after 4 years, Zeller wasn't good until jr yr. (injured most of one year), Bridges not yet first rd material, Berry is too small and got injured. Perhaps the bigger reason for schools like UNC is that the players are typically much higher rated and just maybe aspire to something better than to just be in the first round. It might be more useful to look at SU's early entries as individual cases rather than painting with such a broad brush.

The kid is a more athletic Keith Van Horn I’m amazed we are getting a 2nd year
Van Horn was considered athletic enough to play SF. He was very athletic and possessed a 40+ vertical. Not sure why people think he was unathletic. He wasn't Tom Chambers but he was athletic...

Every time I log in I expect to see news on Tyus and my heartbeat picks up. For some reason I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. For no logical reason I truly believe he returns. Back to the grind

Different fonts we can use:

Arial

New Times Roman

Georgia

Verdana

Trebucket MS (?)

Comic Sans MMS (??)

Arial Black

Impact

Andale Mono (???)

Courier New

I don't know what the heck this is