Per Donna about Tyus | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Tyus have his dates mixed up and think this is a three day weekend?

Couple of unknown questions to be answered.

How many people think he has already decided one way or the other but hasn’t released his decision l?

Or If he hasn’t decided, do we think as soon as he does decide he will announce?

Or has he decided and not released it for other reasons?

Last edited by a moderator:

How many people think he has already decided one way or the other but hasn’t released his decision l?

Or I he hasn’t decided do we think as soon as he does decide he will announce. Or has he decided and not released it for other reasons?

I think he and his family are spending this weekend going back and forth on the pros and cons and may not have made a decision yet.

Or I he hasn’t decided do we think as soon as he does decide he will announce. Or has he decided and not released it for other reasons?
At least you didn't start a new thread to pose those questions.

He has a week to figure it all out. Has until April 22 at 11:59 PM EST
Yes we know that

that’s not the point when several sources say he’s going to announce this weekend you would hope the sources are correct

If he is gone, then next man step forward...if not he will be the man...either way life and Cuse hoops move on

sweet-baby-jesus-make-it-stop.jpg

I don’t mean it personally to you and assumed it was a joke here. But it’s been about 2 years since this line was either insightful or funny, imo. (I thought it was both the first, say, 300 times.)
so I was number 301? it's funny because there are hundreds of posts on this and not even the HC or the insiders know at this late hour what the decision is. of course it wasn't insightful or funny, that was the point. JFC

Nah, give it time. It will come back around.

It would have to go away first to come back around, right?

That’s all I ask. Work your magic, get us another line for a year or two and then when brycen goodine goes pro in 2020 someone can say “He gone” and we can all grin nostalgically.

It would have to go away first to come back around, right?

That’s all I ask. Work your magic, get us another line for a year or two and then when brycen goodine goes pro in 2020 someone can say “He gone” and we can all grin nostalgically.
I don't know, I think it's kind of fascinating that of all the gut busting hilarity I've shared on this board (because look, I spend way more time than I should posting here), "He gone" endures.

It connects with people. It's versatile. It's marketing gold.

I need to put it on a t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.