Personnel in 2022-23 | Syracusefan.com

Personnel in 2022-23

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
In 2 years we literally could have none of the players or coaches from this years team except for Frank.

Assuming Buddy, Jimmy and JB ride out together after next year.
JG3 is not staying to be a 15 mpg player (he is my pick for leaving after this year).
Kadary will improve and with his age he leaves after next year.
Jesse and Jon move on and Marek and Sid are obviously gone.
Benny is one and done (ready or not)
Q and AG move on this year (one by choice and one by subtle request).
Woody leaves this year and Braswell is obviously gone.
Red and Griff and gmac obviously carry the stain of this program falling down a few notches and are not part of the new regime.

Total roster and staff overhaul in two years and frankly I'm ready for it.

And Buddy applies for an 8th year of eligibility and gets it.

All while the football team awaits their first every instant eligibility transfer (that's forecasted for 2037).

Who's the coach in '37?

Dante Pasqualoni?

EDIT: Dante plays LAX at Bryant.

We'll go with Tito instead.

Sienna. All his hometown folks folks get to go 30 miles south so watch him play and he gets his hero status back

I'll wager that it doesn't happen. He will be the third guard here next year and will start eventually again even if he's benched. He would be better off the ball for sure.

Much like the Jacksons and the Santanas, my favorite is Tito.
I am old enough to remember Tito Fuentes, MLB's first human hot dog.

You're gonna love it when Red becomes the next HC, and Devo gets hired as the new assistant.
I too think that is how it plays out and if so that is an indictment of Wildhack.

The Jimmy is coming train picked up full steam last night and I am terrified.

yeah, just what we need - another slow white kid to take minutes away from other guys. :rolleyes:

But seriously - F is the LAST THING we need with Benny on the way, assuming we don't lose ALL of:
Marek, Q, AG, Bras, and Woody.

I can see Marek moving on, and Q too (he's a year older than his grade).
Woody is rumored to be not psyched right now (understandably so), but even IF he also departs, then Bras and AG would both be nuts to ALSO leave in that scenario.

Just on the board, it seemed to move from a possibility to a probability post-game.
I am quite confidant that Jimmy will be here next year. that could change but that is the way I believe it is right now. I also see Buddy playing two more years. Especially if Jimmy can play two more years. That is still a question for me right now.

I am quite confidant that Jimmy will be here next year. that could change but that is the way I believe it is right now. I also see Buddy playing two more years. Especially if Jimmy can play two more years. That is still a question for me right now.
Sad Jason Mantzoukas GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Gonna be great when he plays over Benny lol

yeah, just what we need - another slow white kid to take minutes away from other guys. :rolleyes:

But seriously - F is the LAST THING we need with Benny on the way, assuming we don't lose ALL of:
Marek, Q, AG, Bras, and Woody.

I can see Marek moving on, and Q too (he's a year older than his grade).
Woody is rumored to be not psyched right now (understandably so), but even IF he also departs, then Bras and AG would both be nuts to ALSO leave in that scenario.
Where the hell is Quincy going to go? Same for AG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom