Petrino Rally Signs | Syracusefan.com

Petrino Rally Signs

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...18446855/photos-petrino-rally-draws-200-or-so

petrinorally1.jpg

petrinorally3.jpg

petrinorally4.jpg

What the Arkie fans don't get is that all of that could be considered by his wife and the fact he did something wrong because the school shouldn't give a hoot about him having an affair. But what the school has to consider is that he intentionally hired his girlfriend into a paying position under false pretensions.

What the Arkie fans don't get is that all of that could be considered by his wife and the fact he did something wrong because the school shouldn't give a hoot about him having an affair. But what the school has to consider is that he intentionally hired his girlfriend into a paying position under false pretensions.

Hey, should could be really qualified.

That's not even the biggest thing to me if I was on the board I would be asking him how are you ever going to convince a recruit's parents your a good man to influence they're child for the next 4 years. I mean if my son is ever fortunate enough to play at that level I know I wouldn't even look at places with coaches like Meyer and Bobby would be molding them

That's not even the biggest thing to me if I was on the board I would be asking him how are you ever going to convince a recruit's parents your a good man to influence they're child for the next 4 years. I mean if my son is ever fortunate enough to play at that level I know I wouldn't even look at places with coaches like Meyer and Bobby would be molding them

Agreed, wouldn't want my kids to play for a coach at that level who lacks moral fiber so to speak, apparently the ark fans aren't too concerned but as fans that is their call

Agreed, wouldn't want my kids to play for a coach at that level who lacks moral fiber so to speak, apparently the ark fans aren't too concerned but as fans that is their call

This is considered normal behaviour in Arky. Just ask Slick Willy ;)

Yeah, I think that is what is a fireable offense, clearly that position ( No pun intendend) could have been filled elsewhere or was it determined that she was the most qualified candidate, how in depth was the interview process, (Again no pun intended)

It's a different world down there for sure

Really. This is the same base that kept the corrupt Clintons in office.

also his history----how many jobs?,leaves atlanta in mid season(didn't holtz do the same with the jets)---secretly interviews with auburn?----all that speaks of issues ---really don't give a crap about the affair---that affects him and his family---the rest of the his behavioral history effects everyone else. good job by arkansas for getting rid of him for the right reasons and not just the glitz of an affair.

In the SEC, it's all Ws and Ls. They don't pretend it's anything but.

I agree and initially thought he would survive but looking at the newest evidence they had no choice but to fire him. What sucks is Rutgers now has a puncher's chance of beating Arkansas this Fall.

I agree and initially thought he would survive but looking at the newest evidence they had no choice but to fire him. What sucks is Rutgers now has a puncher's chance of beating Arkansas this Fall.
I have heard two names surface so far for that job that wouldn't allow that one is Skip Holtz and the other is Dave Wannstedt

Actually, that is a very religious part of the country; it's like the "buckle" of the bible belt, so that probably played a factor, IMO.

Spotted on U of Arkansas campus today:

536491_10151487128255072_436749055071_23788526_1500256864_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom