Petro Done at Johns Hopkins / Peter Milliman hired | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Petro Done at Johns Hopkins / Peter Milliman hired

Well Mount St. Marys put up 4 goals on UMBC and 12 on Hopkins soooo step in the right direction? Also an apology for hiring outside the family with the new head coach.

Coaches are wired differently. Personally, I would rather live in Colorado Springs than Baltiless! I know it is Hopkins/

In a weird way, I am following this story much closer than I thought I would. It might not be long until Syracuse is going to hire a new coach and staff. It is very interesting to see how this has transpired.

Within a few weeks they seem to have picked up some strong coaches. This proves that our job may inspire the same type of search.

By the way, this is not a #firedesko post. It is just saying that in a few years he may retire:)

I can see it now: “Cole Williams goes behind the back between the legs and Mount St. Mary’s lead is cut to just 12!”

LOL. In all seriousness Williams and Concannon coming back in my mind was great news for the opponents of Hop. It crowds an unsettled attack unit and keeps Hopkins from adding to what they really need which are a few high end midfielders. Concannon can't get on the field and Cole Williams struggles against any good defense. Look no further then this past season, dude was great against Towson and the Mount, was a non factor against everyone else.

LOL. In all seriousness Williams and Concannon coming back in my mind was great news for the opponents of Hop. It crowds an unsettled attack unit and keeps Hopkins from adding to what they really need which are a few high end midfielders. Concannon can't get on the field and Cole Williams struggles against any good defense. Look no further then this past season, dude was great against Towson and the Mount, was a non factor against everyone else.

Yeah I tend to agree. Definitely an intriguing hire for Hop. Don't see it turning things around in a year but they could get some nice canadian recruits in the years ahead. Petro really was a monster recruiter though. They were pulling promising guys under him right until the end. Him leaving probably still cancels out the recruiting success Grant Jr is likely to have in other regions. Hop will definitely be more fun to watch that's for sure. Ideally a combination of mediocre and fun to watch. Like Albany perhaps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom