Petro named new defensive coordinator | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Petro named new defensive coordinator

Mute. Rogers had already brought in two top recruiting classes - 22 and 23. What those top recruiting classes do will factor into recruiting 24 and 25 recruits . This program is not that far away
You are right. It has been so frustrating since 2020. Help is on the way...I am just frustrated

The season was disappointment for the fans. A lot of people before the season expressed that it would be a difficult season. With the COVID year a lot of teams are getting talent from the ivy’s they normally would not get. SU did not use the portal affectively this season.
Give Gait a couple of years. Next couple of classes are real strong.
Things will turn around.

A friend sat next to Petro at a HS game today. Petro told him Cuse would be top 5 in 2 years!

The interesting part was that i asked who he was scouting and was told he was focused on a committed/signed senior. Apparently he loves the kid and is staying in touch in case the portal comes into play. The school in question is a top 25 program.

A friend sat next to Petro at a HS game today. Petro told him Cuse would be top 5 in 2 years!

The interesting part was that i asked who he was scouting and was told he was focused on a committed/signed senior. Apparently he loves the kid and is staying in touch in case the portal comes into play.

We're counting 2022 as one of the "bad" years, right?

I'd like to bug my sister and brother-in-law in Philly in 2024.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom