Petro To UNC | Syracusefan.com

Petro To UNC

Spelled Petro's name wrong twice, but seems legit:

There are plenty of other people who can recruit and coach his defense is over complex and hasn’t had success in over a decade

Back up the Brinks truck for Galloway & give him Associate HC title.

Yeah, I know this isn’t happening.
This would be my exact move Gary is in his mid fifties it would be a smart move for everyone doubt it happens though

Gait wouldn’t possibly consider bringing in Regy Thorpe, would he? Current Assistant for Florida Women’s Lax & HC of the US Men’s Indoor National Team. We’re already trying to bring the box game to field on the offensive side...

Last edited:
Gait wouldn’t possibly consider bringing in Regy Thorpe, would he? Current Assistant for Florida Women’s Lax & HC of the US Men’s Indoor National Team. We’re already trying to bring the box game to field on the offensive side...
I would like Regy he is an incredible locker room guy but others will not agree

That would be a home run, imo. He’s 41 & got to be close to retiring from the PLL & NLL. Obviously he’s HC at The Hill Academy.
The Hill Academy is his family business I doubt you could pay him enough to coach at a school he hated as a player. His roots are as deep as they can get where he’s at but with all that said he would be an excellent pick

No.

Wasn't it somewhat of a surprise that Breschi was brought back? Maybe Petro sees the potential to move up at UNC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom