Petro To UNC | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Petro To UNC

Not trying to sound harsh but we will be fine without Rosa.
bottom line is you have to produce to see the field. That being said, I like Rosa and it seems like he is a great teammate and leader.

It's a little concerning that this hasn't wrapped up yet, no? With Odierna the only candidate left who has interviewed on campus and hasn't removed himself from the search, you would assume he's been sitting on an offer for a couple days now.

It's a little concerning that this hasn't wrapped up yet, no? With Odierna the only candidate left who has interviewed on campus and hasn't removed himself from the search, you would assume he's been sitting on an offer for a couple days now.
waiting on Manhattan to offer him more money.

waiting on Manhattan to offer him more money.

Ugh, is this true, or are you guessing at the reason why it's taking some time?

It does take time to iron out details on these sorts of things. It's a big move for the coach in question. They may be going back and forth on salary and compensation.

Every day that passes does make me more nervous.

Ugh, is this true, or are you guessing at the reason why it's taking some time?

It does take time to iron out details on these sorts of things. It's a big move for the coach in question. They may be going back and forth on salary and compensation.

Every day that passes does make me more nervous.
Being sarcastic

I was never confident that Stevens would leave Cornell for Syracuse in a lateral position move.

Stevens using SU to get a raise at a place he loves makes a lot of sense. I guess shame on SU for not seeing that if it was the case.

Stevens using SU to get a raise at a place he loves makes a lot of sense. I guess shame on SU for not seeing that if it was the case.

It does make sense...but if we acted quickly and decisively...he may not have had a chance to work that out.

It does make sense...but if we acted quickly and decisively...he may not have had a chance to work that out.

Perhaps. I guess a take it or leave it situation? Really hard to know what’s going on behind the scenes.

Oderina did just emerge as the front runner yesterday. That’s still not a lot of time. I don’t think anyone knows when the interviews took place so this “emergence” could have happened relatively recently. Agree you don’t want this to drag out but it’s a bit involved.

Big question is who leaked that he was the front runner. If it was a Syracuse person you’d have to think/hope they had a pretty good feeling they could get a deal done. Hopefully they wrap things up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom